Chapter 8

They rest of the day went on well. We told the boys that they needed to edit their clothes. We said that they needed come home with us, then we can go to the mall.

(Mall)

(Jordan and Lindsey's P.O.V)

As we both entered that mall, me and jordan were so excited cause i know she would take three boys to the high-tops and men clothing section with Niall (of course) Zayn, and Louis. And i would have to take Harry and Liam to men clothing and converse section. As she began to run with the three boys hand by hand. i knew that she was going to at least buy 2 high-tops. It seemed that her and niall were the perfect couple.

When i turned around with the three boys hand and hand, mine and nialls were intwined with each others. He asked me why we stoped. I told him that i was looking at lindsey and harry, just the way that they have the same style, and the way they looked at each other sparks flew all over the mall. He said that they would be a good couple. i said i know right. We both giggled and carried on to our jorney.

(LINDSEY'S P.O.V)

As me,harry and liam were walking around the mall i noticed that mine and harry's hand's were inches apart.Then suddenly harry interwinded our hand's.I looked down at our hand's and sighed then looked back up at harry who was staring at me.When he looked at me i got butterfly's in my stomach.

Me:Harry?

Harry:Mhmm

Me:You having fun holding my hand.

When i said that he blushed and i giggled.

Harry:You're cute when you giggle.

When he said that this time i blushed and he chuckled.

Me:You're cute in general.

(Jordan's P.O.V)

As i looked across the room i could see that lindseys and harrys hands were together. I could tell that they both had a crush on each other, I knew that harry was going to ask her sooner or later to be his girlfriend.  

Finally, she turned around, I winked at her and she gave that I'm gonna kill you look cause harry was watching me and her. Then harry and lindsey both looked at mine and nialls hands. They began to wink at me but i turned around cause i didn't want to see their reactions to me and nialls hand that were tightly together.

(Niall's P.O.V)

While i was holding jordans hand it just felt so right. Her hand firmly fit into mine like it was made just for me. The more excited and happy she got the tighter she held my hand. All the other boys let go of her hand but i stayed with jordan. Louis wouldnt stop giving me the google eyes cause he knew i had a crush on jordan the moment i saw her.

Me: So do you love high-tops?

Jordan: Yeah i love them, do you? 

She said blushing with those rosy red cheeks of hers.

Me: Yes a big fan.

...........

Jordan: You and i are going to get along real good.

She said that like she was in love cause her eyes would sparkle at every single word that came out of her mouth....She was the PERFECT girl that was made for me.