Chapter 14

Jordan's P.O.V

I woke up at 6 am Sharpe? Wow that never happens. Today we had stupid school today but I just wanted to stay at the boys flat and snuggle with Niall. But no I have to go to stupid school and listen to teachers teach.

I looked over beside me to see Niall sleeping peacefully which

makes me not want to wake him but I had too. I snuggled more into him and kissed his cheek and waited....nothing happened. Then I knew what I had to do... I kissed him on the lips. Soon his eyes opened and he smiled. I just kissed him again.

"We have to go to school babe, get up." I said headed to the bathroom. He just mumbled and continued to sleep. "For me babe?" I said with puppy dog eyes even though he couldn't see me. I knew that he would get after that though.

I heard some footprints so I knew that Niall was up and going. I locked the door and began putting my clothes on. I had a blue Aeropostale shirt that was buttoned up, my denim jeans, my blue high tops, and my panda necklace.

I unlocked the door and went to go get some breakfast and wake up Lindsey cause she is a heavy sleeper. I smelled bacon....MMM bacon! I ran to the kitchen and grabbed the nearest plate and but like 12 pieces of bacon. By now you could tell I love panda, my favorite color is green, and I love bacon. Don't worry thee is more but you will find out more late cause I don't have time to tell you about my whole life story.

I took the open seat and sat down and stuffed my face with bacon. Soon Niall came in and sat next to me. He grabbed a piece and stuffed it into his mouth. Then I noticed that Lindsey was in front of me and she gasped. "She didn't bite you!" She looked at Niall. I started laughing.

Poor Lindsey doesn't even no that I love Niall so much.

(Lindsey's p.o.v)

Deciding that we had enough break feast we got into the car on our way to school.

Louis was driving like crazy with Liam in the passengers seat telling him to slow down,zayn was sitting next to the window listning to music,jordan was in the middle sharing a bag of chips with niall while both of them were laughing at liam and louis and me and harry lets just say that his face is gonna have a lot of lipgloss on it by the time we get to school and he's gonna be tasting cherry untill lunch.

(JORDANS P.O.V)

Me and niall were eating chips and laughing at louis's crazy driving and liams complaint's. I don't know if niall knows this but i'm in love with him and his laugh is soooo hot *caugh* *caugh* i-i mean cute. I blushed at the thought "What are you blushing for" niall whispered to me "N-nothing" i stuttered "Riiiiiggggghhhhtttt" he said then he smirked like he knew what i was thinking of so i just stared at him. "We're here" louis shouted making me look at him instead of niall. I looked in the back and lindsey and harry was still in there now heated make out session with lindsey straddling harry's lap. Louis looked back in the rear view mirror and screamed then covered his eyes "no baby making in my car" louis shouted making everyone jump then we startedlaughing at lindsey's face. (LINDSEY'S P.O.V) I was still making out with harry straddling his lap and if you asked me how i got here i couldn't tell you because honestley i have no clue how i got here. Then louis screamed and what i heard made me blush "No baby making in my car" louis yelled and that made every on jump. I looked around and noticed that we were in the parking lot in the school i heard laughing and i saw jordan ;aughing at my face i probabley looked like a tomato right now.