Chapter 15

Me and Jordan finally parted from Harry and Niall which you could see the sad in there eyes. But we will see them after school if we don't get in trouble and have detention...but don't get your hopes up. 

I was walking to 1st period which was Science which i hate the most, while Jordan was going to math which was her favorite subject....I don't know what is the matter with her cause i hate school period. But you have to go to get a good job and a that blah blah blah. All that boring crap but I get it. If i don't get good grades them i will be working at McDonald's or Burger King. 

I ran to class right on time.Right when she called my name I  was at the door and screamed "Here!" the teacher looked surprised. "Didn't expect that did you??" i said looking satisfied that i made it on time. She just rolled her eyes, well i knew that it was her month. You know what that means.....lots and LOTS homework. Ugh. Wish me luck.

Jordan's pov

I made it to math which i was happy because it was my favorite subject, i don't know why but i just love it so yeah. Niall was in my 3rd period class which is chemistry...maybe we can make a little chemistry, if you know what I mean. ;) Just kidding! Maybe?

^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^

I was heading to 3rd period when someone bumped into me,i looked up to see the last person i ever wanted to see in front of me and that person was none other than Jeff cardinal the football jock,the player and a world class jerk who sleeps with every girl he can, he's been trying to get me to sleep with him since freshman year and of course me being me i blew him off every time. I was broken out of my trance when he started speaking "hey babe" Jeff said "i'm not you'r babe so don't call me that" i replied smartly with "oh, that's right you'r dating one of those five gay guy's from one direction, but why don't you dump him and go out with a real man like me" he said to me. Right now i was beyond pissed and just as i was about to yell at him for talking about my boyfriend like that then a voice came out of nowhere "hit on her one more time and i'll hit you" that person said i turned around to see a very sexy guy with blonde hair and a Irish accent and that person was my boyfriend niall horan "oh,yeah like you'r really gonna hit me i'm the quarter back" Jeff told nail. Next thing i knew niall threw a punch at Jeff and hit him in the nose,Jeff threw a punch but missed,nail punched Jeff in the gut and Jeff got niall's leg and tripped him so niall was on the ground and hit him in the ribs,leg and face. Niall the kneed Jeff where the sun dos'nt shine and got up,by now their was a big crowd around us yelling thing's like 'kick him' or 'yeah you go Jeff punch him' and my personal favorite from the fangirl's 'oh Niall you'r so hot you can beat Jeff any day'.

Then out of nowhere the principle came and he broke the fight up.