Chapter 7

(Niall's P.O.V)

When I saw that jordan had to stay behind, I just couldnt bare to see her alone in that dark hallway. i dicided to stay with her.

When they left I knew that me and her were going to get along very very well. Cause she was blonde and those blue sparkling eyes, I just couldnt leave her alone. She meant alot to me even though we had just met in the hallway yesterday. She was amazing, with those perfect blue dimond eyes, that long bueatiful blonde hair....it just turned me on.

(Lindsey's P.O.V)

We entered the gym, harry wouldnt stop staring at me. I had a crush on him, but still i didnt know if he felt that way toward me. When we reached Mr. Grays office, he opened his door and gave me a digusting look. 

Mr. Gray: Wheres that trouble making friend of yours, jordan?

Me: I told her to stay outside with Niall, one of the new kids.

He looked behind me and said hi to the 4 boys.

He intorduced his self then harry,liam,louis,and zayn intorduced their selfs.

It was pretty much like that for the rest of the day.

(Jordan's P.O.V)

As they left me alone with Niall, he looked at me with those blue unique eyes. I started to blush as he looked at me. 

Niall: Hey. 

Me: Hey, hows it going for this new school and all?

Niall: Good.

Our confersation went on as normal ones go, as we got to know each other the more i was falling in love with him. I was so interested in him.

Then, Lindsey and the rest of the guys came out following.