chapter 4

(JORDANS P.O.V)

When i woke up it was 6:40 WOW for onece i wasn't going to be late. When i was going down stairs i was scared to see lindsey sitting on my couch eating egg's.

Me:WHAT THE HELL ARE YOU DOING SITTING ON MY COUCH AND HOW DID YOU GET IN!

Lindsey:Woah calm down i let mysellf in...remember we gave each other key's and i fixed breakfeast so you wouldn't have to.

Me:Oh okay sorry i forgot and thank's?

Lindsey remember we have to show the new kid's around.

Me:Yeah i wonder what there like?.

Lindsey:Yeah maybe there hot.

I just shook my head and started to eat my breakfeast then i saw what lindsey was wearing. Lindsey had on a dark blue off the shoulder shirt on that said heart breaker on it in black,black short's that came about 4 inches above her knee and her usual black convereses.

When i got done eating i checked my phone and the time said 7:00. Then i went back upstairs and took a quick shower. When i got done putting my clothes on i had a black shirt on that was cut in the front and it had a zebra striped tanktop under it,ripped blue jean short's and ankle high converses on.When i checked my phone it was 7:25.

(LINDSEY'S P.O.V)

When me and jordan got to school it was 7:50. Then me and jordan went into the office i couldn't believe what i saw.Question's started going through my mind like.

HOW COULD I LET THIS SLIP MY MIND?

WERE THESE THE NEW KID'S WE'D BEING SHOWING AROUND?

AM I CRAZY OR DO I RELLY SEE ONE DIRECTION STANDING INFRONT OF ME?