13: ayúdame

a/n: ayúdame- help me

robin busted through molly's door and gasped at her and another girl making out topless with cherry bomb by the runaways blasting.

"holy shit!" robin yelled, covering his eyes. molly looked at him and groaned. she paused the music and threw her button up on.

"what? i swing both ways." molly shrugged as she walked over to him. "what's up with you? you look like you just died and came back."

"i need to know how to kiss." robin spat out. molly and the girl smirked at each other before she yanked him onto the bed.

"so, bruce isn't gay?" molly asked. robin shook his head. "and you and finney, are like official? unless you're with someone else."

"no, we're dating. we've been dating since we watched texas chainsaw massacre." robin said. molly smiled with her teeth before lighting a cigarette for her and her date. "so, how do you kiss?"

"didn't you two like fuck on the floor that night?" molly asked.

"jesus christ, molly! i'm literally too young for that!"
robin whined with a blush.

"mami was 15 when she had rico, age is just a number when you're an arellano." molly smirked, flicking robin's chin. "whatever, you guys kissed that night, right?"

"yeah, but it was brief. we also kissed in the bathroom today." robin mumbled. molly nodded, shutting the boom box off.

"ay, you're so gay. then why do you need my help?" molly asked again, now getting annoyed for some reason.

"because i'm bad at it! i feel like a dog drinking water while on a roller coaster!" he cried, hiding in his hands. molly covered her mouth so she wouldn't laugh, but failed.

"you've started using tongue? and you say you're too young for sex." molly snickered. robin punched her shoulder, making her slap his face. "so no tongue?" she asked stupidly.

"no tongue! just help me!" robin yelled, still hiding in his hands.

"fine, even though i'm such a pure virgin." molly flaunted sarcastically.

"you said you've been a slut for all 16 years of your life." the girl whispered, blowing smoke from her cigarette. molly laughed and pushed her back on the bed.

"shut up, whore. i was kidding, haha joke.." molly laughed, throwing her cigarette butt onto her ashtray. "let's start with your motive."

***

"you're seriously inviting vance hopper to the party?" gwen asked for the nth time. her, donna, finney and bruce were leaving the party store with decorations for robin's surprise party.

"yes. he's robin's friend, so i have to." finney scoffed.

"but he's been to like, jail." donna whispered. "he beat some kids ass over fucking pinball."

"gwen should be in federal prison for the shit she's done." finney shrugged while unlocking the door. gwen rolled her eyes, slapping the back of finney's head. they all entered and put the decorations under finney and gwen's beds.

"the party's on saturday?" bruce asked. finney nodded as they entered the kitchen for some snacks. "will he pull a knife on us again?" finney laughed before noticing bruce was being deadass.

"oh definitely. he'll probably throw it this time." finney said way too casually. "what? it's not like he'll stab you. just a small gash." finney shrugged. bruce and donna stared at each other, but gwen was used to this also.

they all stared at ringing phone before finney trudged over to answer it with chips in his mouth.

"blake household." he groaned.

"what's up, finn? it's molly, robin has something to ask." molly answered, chewing gum loudly. finney heard rustling on the other line and bickering in spanish before he heard robin yell:

"i'm not having birthday sex! i'm turning 14, molly!" finney flushed red at the sentence. "hey finn, you wanna come to my family dinner on sunday? you can bring gwen." robin asked.

"oh! uhm, yeah. i'll ask her later. she isn't home right now." finney lied, staring straight at gwen. bruce and donna were eating and dancing to video killed the radio star by the buggles.

"yes! my abuela and abuelo are dying to meet you guys. so is the rest of my family." robin chuckled nervously. finney nodded. "ok, bye then."

robin hung up and pushed the phone into molly's lap. her and the other girl started laughing. robin huffed out angrily, getting off the bed.

"robin, eres adorable." (you're adorable) molly chuckled as she ran and hugged him. "i wish i loved my boyfriend that much when i was your age. te amo, hermanito." (i love you, younger brother) she sang, kissing his cheek.

he pushed her off and rolled his eyes before slamming the door shut. molly and the girl looked at each other again and smirked devilishly.

"make sure you two use a rubber!" robin yelled through the door.

"i don't have a cock, robin!" molly yelled back as super freak by rick james started playing.

•••

a/n: molly is a bi icon, preference for girls.