|my inky yandere|yandere ink sans x male reader 🍋 slight lemon 🍋

I felt like making a yandere one there's probs going to be more in the future. Anyways enjoy lovely's
~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

You were tired and wanted sleep even though all you did all day was just write some stuff although that probably can be tiring, but that was not the problem at the moment the problem was you were tired and wanted sleep.
You walk out of the study room and walk to your room to change and have a nap after changing you hop into bed.

~~~~Some where in another universe~~~~

A certain inky skeleton was watching you

"Finally now's my chance to get my masterpiece and no one will get in my way" ink says while smiling widely

~~~~some where in our universe~~~~

-few hours later-

You wake up and open your eyes although it doesn't seem like you did, everything was still black you go to rub your eyes to see if that will work but your hand is stoped by something made out of metal, the metal clanks from being pulled same gos for the other one.

Out of no where you hear "your finally wake my masterpiece?" A voice says from beside you you groan in annoyance "really ink? Why must you need to do this? We're already dating you could just simply say you want me there and I would happily agree." You say clearly annoyed.
"Aw my love don't be mad at me" ink says sounding sad.
"I am not mad I am just.. annoyed." You say with a sigh at the end.
"But that's even worse" ink says with more sadness in his voice.
"Could you please just take off my blind fold please?" You ask.
"Okay.." Ink says disappointedly
"Thank you lovely" you thank him

He takes the blind fold off his tear droplet shaped eye lights turn in to a blood red heart shape
You sit up, he sits on your lap and he kisses your neck, you groan softly
He looks at you and holds your hands to his face and says In a seductive tone "your my one and only masterpiece" (what it looks like in the picture at the top)
He kisses your hand and then goes back to kissing your neck, he moves himself in such a way that he's sitting on your waist, you groan wanting a bit more then that.

After a few minutes he bites your neck until blood draws causing you to grunt and moan softly "w- we can't keep doing stuff like t-this" you stutter as you speaking because of him kissing you neck and rubbing your sides "this time though I am not letting you go your mine and mine only and if anyone try's to take you I will kill them..." he says in a bit of a sadistic tone. "I don't think anyone would take me away from-" you were cut off but ink kissing you, you melt in to the kiss he puts his hand on your thigh and Squeezes it causing you to gasp in surprise giving him enough time to slide his tongue in to your mouth you fight for dominance but lose, he explores every inch of your wet cave, you moan softly in the kiss, he puts from the kiss a string of saliva fall from your mouth. He wipes it off and kisses you again but more roughly this time, he pulls from the kiss after a minute to let you breath.

"Your mine forever and always understand?"he says seductively while holding your chin to face him
You nod "good boy" he says while smirking.

-a few hours later-
By the time ink was done with you, you had Hickys bite marks all over your neck and you were panting he loved it when you begged him to stop at one point it was all amazing of course he Made sure you knew you were loved while doing it.
After you done he kissed you one last time then whispered in your ear "your my perfect masterpiece and are only mine you understand?" His voice was low it sounded like a growl, you whimpered when he dug his hand into your wrist when you tried to move it away he was annoyed for some reason.

"I will be back in a bit I need to do some... work I feel that error is 'destroying' some aus" he says in a weird way " I promise I will be back my love" he says with a loving tone but yet it seemed threatening at the same time.

~~~~~~~~~~~
763 words
Hope you liked this one loves