|why did you leave me?|dust sans x childish child reader 🧸sad fluff🧸

Also the age of you in this is around 10-11 Ngl it kinda made me kinda sad happy while making this. Hope you enjoy this one
———————————————————————————————————————————————

you floated around Snowden waiting for sans to come back, like always
Random stuff when through your mind.

Then you thought of something nice you could get sans or show him at least when he finally comes back.

You run into waterfall to try and look for a cool looking echo flower after a while, you come across a old purple echo flower, you turn from white to a soft yellow, you smile remembering a old tale about them but the truth was it was just a echo flower seed and purple coloured water.

You run up to it and try to pick it up but then remember you can't you sigh sadly, turning into a gray tone and sit down in front of it.

You wondering when sans would come back it's been a while ever since he killed you, you followed him but one day, he just disappeared in thin air, you knew he didn't die because, you would have noticed.

You turn from gray to a baby blue, A single tear runs down your face.

Out of no where you hear

"Y- y/n is that.. you?" your head perks up and you get up and turn around to see sans, sans oh my god he was finally back
"Sans oh my god! Your back! I am so happy to see you, your okay!"You say with relief in your voice while turning a bright yellow like a star,
He just stared at you, a single tear falls down his face then more.

"Huh? Sans are you okay? Why are you crying?.... Did.. did I make you sad? :( I'm sorry I didn't mean to"you look down in disappointment and turn into a dark blue.

"No kid, you didn't make me sad it's just it's been a while."he says now closer to you, he had bent down and put his hand on your shoulder and was looking up at you
"then why are you crying? I must have made you sad, I'm sorry"tears fall down your cheeks, you didn't like making people sad.

"No kid, you did nothing wrong I am just happy to you."his smile felt weak
You lift up your head,Your blue colour lightens with spots of yellow on you.

"Why did you leave?"you ask him while you hugged him tightly
"I am so so sorry."he says trying to hide that he was crying.

"I was worried about you, I thought you left forever :("you say while rubbing your eyes after letting go from the hug.
You suddenly remembered something.

"Wait Where's paps is he okay?" You say, turning a light purple while looking around sans to see if he's there, because he normally was around sans all the time.

"He's fine, he's just not around me at the moment"he says.

"Okay!"you say you turn back to a transparent white.

"But my question still stands why did you leave?"you question him with your hands on your hip with a sassy type voice
"Still the same as always huh?"he chuckles softly.

"I'm sorry I left, I had too."he says with a sad tone.

"Okay.. just don't leave like that again!"you say.

He stands up and looks beside you.

"Huh I see that you found a rare purple echo flower."he says
"Huh? Oh yeah! I wanted to give you something pretty for when you came back but soon realised that I couldn't pick it up."you say while looking at it.

He puts a hand on your shoulder.
"Hey it was the thought of it, Honestly I am surprised that you would even want to get me a gift."he says while looking at you.

"I guess, but why were you surprised?"you say while looking at him curiously
"Because ya know I-" he finger across his neck."you"he finishes the sentence.
you look at annoyed.

"Ya know just because you killed me does not mean, that I am gonna hate you. I mean yeah you did something wrong but you must have had a reason, you never did something without a reason."you say, turning a soft orange.
"You mean a lot to me ya know."you say
There was a pause
"You really don't care that I did that huh? Even though it hurt you."he says a soft chuckle comes from him as he looks at the flower.

"i was sick anyways, it was gonna catch up to me at some point."you say while looking at the flower.

You hold his hand.

"It was just a matter of time, but hey at least I am still here with ya!"You say now, looking at him smiling.

"Heh yeah, at least..."he says.

"Please don't leave me again like that, you really scared me."you say as you now hug him, he hugs you back.

"I promise.."he whispers..

———————————————————————————————————————————————

I liked that one :) it was nice anyway I hope you guys enjoyed.