Nightmare x child reader

This was requested by the lovely reader : kishgacha hope you enjoy lovely's 😊
——————————————————

Nightmare drinks his coffee when he feels a tug on his jumper, he looks down to his side
To see little y/n
Though they weren't happy
They were crying softly
"Why are you crying?"he bends down to y/ns level and picks them up to hug them.
"I- I had a bad dream"they say now hugging nightmare.
"Do you remember what it was about?"he says while rubbing their back softly to comfort them.
"I- I do but I don't want to talk about it"y/n sniffles.

"I see. Well how about I tuck you back into the bed and read you a book?"he says now looking at y/n for approval.
They just nod and sniffle softly.

He walks to their room while on the way killer had walked by nightmare seeing y/n but it not bothering him.

"Hey bos-"killer was cut off by nightmare
"Shut up!"nightmare whispers while showing a threatening stare.
Killer went quiet and walked off,

Nightmare continues to walk then puts y/n into to bed, he walks over to the book shelf and looks for the perfect book.
"Found it"nightmare says as he pulls out the book and walks over to y/ns bed, they were sitting there patiently waiting.

"Alright. Are you comfy?"he says now opening up the book.
"Mhm!"y/n answers with.

A couple of minutes later.

Y/n was fast asleep,
Nightmare closed the book and put it back in its place, and leaves the room.
To find 4 skeletons laying against the wall fast asleep.
"Gosh, theses Morons will be the death of me at some point."he mutters to himself as he picks up the four. With his tendrils.

And puts them in each individual room.
He heads to his room and stares at the piles of paper on the table, he groans softly while pinching his nose bone then sits down and looks at where to start.
——————————————————————
342 words

Sorrry that it was short 😅 I ran out of ideas pretty quickly sorry