|how cute~|lust x bashful reader 🍋a bit of lemon🍋

Someone wanted a part two I forgot the user🥲 also when I tell you the struggle was real to just find a single picture of lust that wasn't sexual 😢 anyway hope you enjoy lovely's
~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

You stand there honestly confused until the piece clicked in your head, he was gonna.... Mhm yeah that anyway you decide to drink the rest of your coffee and go about your day of course with lust hugging you inappropriately randomly.

At the end of the day you had forgotten what he had said but clearly... he hasn't, you had gotten into bed when lust who you thought was also gonna sleep had different plans, he sat on your hips and lent down close to your face, he knew you had forgotten but didn't say anything just to make it more.. fun.
His eye lights were filled with lustfulness.
He moved your head and started kissing your neck, he went down your neck until he hit the sweet spot and started abusing it you moan softly,
"W- why mm~"you try to question him but only fail to do so.
"I did say this morning I was gonna do the most wonderful things to you"he says "uh- oh"you say now just remembering "but it doesn't bother me as long as I get to do those things to you"he grins lustfully.

A few Hours later.

Let's just say at some point he had to be stoped.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
242 words

You know what this one is way less descriptive then my last chapter but then again I was like half awake making that.
Ngl this is pretty short but oh well 🫠