Pocky challenge

Ship: Drunz (DreamxPunz)

Parts: 1/1

Type: My beloved smut...I've missed you...

Plot: 

In no way am I shipping Clay (Dream) and Luke (Punz) together!! This is just some fanfiction!!!

Plot: Do Dream and Punz are eating pocky and accidently kiss and it becomes more heated and heated and so on.

I'm so sorry the plot is so trash and this so short! 

--

Dream munched on his pocky stick he scrolled through YouTube. His legs was sitting up top his boyfriend, Punz's knees. Dream's back was propped up on a pillow as he clicked on YouTube shorts. He  swiped down and was met conveniently by something called a 'a Pocky challenge'. It was when when your partner and you put a Pocky stick between you. Each partner takes an end of the Pocky stick in their mouth. Count down from three to start. Each partner bites their end of the Pocky stick until their mouths meet in the middle. The first person to pull away loses.

(Got that from google don't attack me)

Dream raised his eyebrows as he read the rules. He glanced at Punz, then his almost finished Pocky pack. The blonde put his phone down before reading the rules again and threw a pillow at Punz, who didn't even flinch.

"Hey." Dream started.

Punz looked up.

"Wanna play a game?" Dream asked as he fished out a new Pocky stick. In a few words, Dream explained the game. Punz nodded before throwing his phone somewhere in the room. He pushed himself up from his lying down position to sitting. Dream shifted so he sitting right beside Punz, and took one end of the Pocky stick in his mouth and waited for Punz to do the same. Punz took a big bite of the stick before he actually took it in his mouth. Dream looked at Punz carefully before he started motioning to start eating. They took careful nibbles until their noses were touching, never taking their eye of each other. Finally, the Pocky stick came to an end with crush! and even then they didn't stop. Punz connected their lips together and lifted Dream so the blonde was sitting on his lap instead. Dream didn't resist and wrapped his legs around Punz's waist, pulling his closer. Punz bit Dream's lip softly, asking for permission but Dream just kept kissing, not opening his mouth. Punz eye's furrowed as he more fiercely tried to wiggle his way in. After a few more seconds, Dream gave up and Punz slipped his tongue in; celebrating his victory. After a moment, Dream broke the kiss for some air but Punz quickly reconnected it. Punz took of Dream's shirt and started playing with the blonde's pink buds. Dream perked up and moaned into the kiss, fighting back tears. His buds were very sensitive and Punz  wasn't showing any mercy. Punz felt something harden on his thigh and he smiled widely when he figured out what it was.

"Are you really that sensitive?" Punz laughed and Dream blushed a brilliant shade of red.  

Punz slipped his hand's down Dream's pants and slowly ripped it off. Once Dream's pants were off, Punz started teasing Dream through his boxers. He attempted to go for another kiss but Dream stopped him.

"I think it's unfair I'm half naked and your still fully clothed. Also, no teasing thanks."

Punz chuckled. He quickly got out of his sweatpants and stripped Dream fully before he thrusted in. He was surprised that Dream was already stretched out.

"Huh, you really missed me? Hm?" With every word, Punz thrusted deeper.

Dream moaned and buried his head in the crook of Punz's shoulder.

"Bad boy..." Punz cooed. "You're not allowed to touch yourself without me, remember?"

Dream only groaned.

"You deserve a punishment, don't you?"

Dream nodded.

"Say it with words, you slut."

"Y-yes, please!"

Punz stood up and left Dream on the couch whimpering. Dream shut his eyes at the empty feeling. Punz returned with a vibrator, it was a long one but wasn't as big as Punz. Dream was disappointed when he saw the vibrator, couldn't Punz use something else?

Punz bit the edge of a Pocky stick before flicking it away and brought the vibrator up to Dream's dick. He pushed it in quickly and turned it on to medium. Dream's eyes widened. He pushed up and experimentally and moaned when the vibrator came in touch with his prostate. Punz gazed at Dream as he played with the vibrator and put the switch to full power. Since the vibrator was resting directly on Dream's prostate, he gave a loud moan and started twitching. Punz moved Dream so he was sitting on the floor and started to mouth-fuck him. Finally, Punz pulled away and admired the sight before him. He switched off the vibrator which was half-covered with cum and placed it on the table near the Pocky sticks.

Punz picked up Dream who passed out bridal style and kissed him on the forehead.

"Thanks for the Pocky, darling."

--

Word count- 842

hi hello hey

I am not very proud of this one.

Ignore me challenge pt. 2 is coming!

Love you all

-Ideax