🌺 Chapter 9🌺

"Wow..... Thank you for telling me Seri"

"No problem.... And trust me Ryan loves you so much but be careful not to hurt him"

"Thanks Seri"

Sebastian felt so relieved it wasn't true, he looked back at the sleeping Ryan next to him. He looked so peaceful.... Sebastian kissed his forehead softly. He pulled Ryan as close as possible, he cuddled him and went back to sleep.

Ryan woke up earlier today, it was 5am. He slowly left Sebastian, he texted Jungkook to pick him up. He didn't feel well and if he was sick he didn't want to get Sebastian sick. He wrote a quick note before leaving the apartment. As he was waiting for Jungkook he felt warm arms around him.

"Baby... Don't go please..." Sebastian said sounding tired.

"I have to... I don't feel well..."

"But I could and.... will take care of you baby..... "

"Jungkook is coming though..."

Then he got a text saying he couldn't because he had to go to a class. Sebastian read the text over his shoulder.

"Well I guess I have to because he can't pick me up now..."

"Come now baby, I'll take care of you I promise"

"Okay okay"

Sebastian picked up Ryan and Ryan wrapped his legs around Sebastian's waist. Sebastian took him back to the apartment and put Ryan in bed laying down with him. They cuddled until they were asleep. Sebastian woke up at 7am like usual and before anything else he checked Ryan's temperature, he was really warm.

Sebastian had to go to school though, he went to the store first to get Ryan somethings. If only he could miss today but he couldn't as he had practice and a test today. He got ready and headed to the store close by the apartment to get everything. He came back and Ryan was up but just laying there. Sebastian kissed his forehead and put an ice pack on his head. He quickly made some food for him before leaving for the day.

Sebastian parked his car and went inside the school building. He looked around and everyone was staring at him then he saw Seri and she looked livid like if someone even looked at her wrong she would kill them. Sebastian ran over to Seri so she could tell him what happened.

"Seri, what's going on?"

"It's that fucking bitch Lia, she spread around you and her are dating and everyone noticed how you were with Ryan so they think you're cheating on her and she's taking advantage of it"

"What?!"

"Sebastian we need to stop her before Ryan finds out.... Or he'll be crushed and afraid especially being stared at all the fucking time..."

"Jungkook did you hear?" Seri asked looking really mad.

"Yeah I fucking heard.... Hey Sebastian"

"Hey Jungkook.."

"Don't worry, I saw everything in the café and I don't think you guys are together"

"What do I do? We're so lucky Ryan can't come right now..."

"What do you mean Sebastian?"

"He's sick Seri"

"And no one's with him?!"

"Calm down Seri, he's in a safe place pretty far from here plus he has our numbers and I got him everything he needs before I left him alone"