🌺 Chapter 10🌺

**Seri's Pov**
--------------------

"I would never!"

"Come on Seri, who are you trying to fool? I know you like Ryan... You like him so much and you're waiting for him?"

"I.. I don't like Ryan"

"Hahaha that's really funny, I already got it out of a kid who heard you before"

"Fine, I do well actually did because unlike you I know my place so I backed down completely.. but you? You're trying to ruin everything he has!"

"What's so wrong with that?"

"If you truly loved Sebastian like I do Ryan, you'd back down"

"Why would I ever do that?"

"Because Ryan makes Sebastian happy, that's the only reason I backed down because Sebastian makes Ryan happy so you should back down"

"Hahaha save your stupid sappy stuff, Sebastian was mine before that loser showed up"

"You never had a chance with Ryan in or out of the picture"

"You-!"

"Seri? Is everything okay in here?"

"Ms. Ann? No, this girl won't leave"

"Okay you out! I only allowed Seri in here"

Lia glared at me before leaving with Ms. Ann, I got my phone out of my pocket and noticed Sebastian had answered...

*Sebastian...?*

*Hm?*

*I guess you heard all that... I just wish I recorded it so we had evidence of that bitch*

*I did, I recorded it*

*Oh my god, Sebastian I love you!- wait um-*

*I know what you mean Seri*

*Okay but send that to me please*

*Alright*

*How's Ryan doing?*

*He's sleeping a lot, I'm making sure he's eating and drinking water and he's getting better*

*Oh okay, Jungkook will be relieved*

*Did you... Really like Ryan?*

*Yeah... I knew I was more of a sister to him so I waited it out and then he told me about you and I just knew he'd end up falling for you so I backed down*

*When did you start liking him?*

*When we first met...*

*So you too?*

*You liked him when you met him?*

*Yeah but I was too stupid*

*Well at least you changed yourself*

*Yeah...*

I waited on the phone with Sebastian until the lunch bell rang.

*Show time Sebastian*

*Okay, I'm ready.. I think*

*Well you better get ready because we doing it soon*

I put my phone in my pocket and walked out on the catwalk, I went up to projector and started connecting to it as students started coming in. I didn't see Lia so I texted Jungkook to have him and his friends guard the place just in case, it was dangerous enough to be standing here. I waited for everyone to get there before putting Sebastian on, soon he started explaining everything but something didn't feel right. A few minutes later I saw Lia be the controls for the catwalk... I heard Jungkook yell my name as it started folding down, I was in the middle so I had no time to run off. I put my phone my pocket trying to think about what to do, thank everything I decided not to wear heels today. I started sliding and grabbed onto the railing which was sturdy thankfully since it was fixed over break, I tried not to panic but I was almost dangling from like two stories and a half I don't even know but it's really high. Sebastian finished and then there was screaming.. they finally noticed me...