Preface

Hello dear readers, if you don't already know the drill, I like to start my fanfictions with some information for the readers before diving into the actual story.

All of my x reader fics are based around actual ocs that I have, both for the sake of their quirk, as well as personality. 

This fic's oc for 'Y/N' is Hayate Suzukaze (Hayate meaning "sudden, sound of the wind" and Suzukaze meaning "cool, refreshing, wind") 

Y/N in this fic is from the first year support class, meaning that they will have very little interaction with Class 1-A. Y/N is also mute, and will communicate mainly through Japanese Sign Language, and their dialect will look like this: Hello
If it does matter to you, Y/N was born mute, specifically having a paralysed vocal box.
Now for your quirk and important family members.

=========================================================

Y/N (Hayate) Suzukaze
Quirk: Air Bullet. From the tips of your fingers, you can shoot forces of air with the strength ranging from a light tap to that of a bb gun bullet. Drawbacks include cramped hands and sore/stiff fingers. You have mediocore handling over your quirk.

Cousin: Maiko Suzukaze
Quirk: Sublimation. Their arms provide a similar effect as solid carbon dioxide on command. The gas that emits from their arms they can manipulate. Side effects is nausea and dizziness, and fainting if quirk is overused.
Hero Name:  Dry Ice
Makino is a 3rd year student in the UA Hero Course.

Uncle: Sora Suzukaze
Quirk: Dust Devil. The ability to manipulate dust.
Sora is an engineer, known best for his support items that enhance transformation and mutant abilities, and emitter quirks such as Aizawa's Erasure. He runs his own support agency to help heroes around the country.

Uncle: Hisashi Suzukaze
Quirkless
Hisashi is the brother of Sora, and Y/N's own father (whom has passed to illness) and works with Sora in the support agency.

Y/N's parents remained unnamed as the father has passed and the mother had disappeared after the face that the father has died. Many would pity Y/N over this, but they quite enjoy their current life with their uncles and Maiko.

Now, for the story! Happy reading :)