Chapter 1: New place

The feeling of floating aimlessly in the abyss of darkness while drifting painstakingly slow like a jellyfish in the endless deep sea is what I find myself awakened to.

One years past by since I had been here...

...

Then slowly it became two years.

...

Its the third years now. Childish as it may be but I always wished on my birthday even while still here.

'I wish to be free from this hell but  apparently that's too much to ask for'.

..

In the fourth years.. It became almost bearable. Almost in the sense that I adapted the lifestyle of a ball floating eternally.

..

10..years..

Why am I still here? .. Hah.. I want cake

/ Your fate is pitiful, We wish you would better yourself more/

Huh, who are you?

..

1..189 years since... I been here.

...

Have I been stuck here for millennium now?

Its boring , so boring. Give me food I'm starving!

.
.

.

Its been so long I can't comprehend how must time had past - so hungry - by now but I saw something far, far away.....

The light that shine bright in the distance was so close now, I don't know how it came to be but I must get closer to it...

Just a tiny bit more..I don't like this empty abomination. I'm slowly losing my sanity here, this place is sucking me dry of my emotions.

It was leaving me as I was desperate to grasp it - the warm light. Finally, pushed through with my determination, I grasp the star.

Its so warm... I .. I can pass in peace now.

That's when I realized something strange was happening to me.

........

Such a strange land john find himself in when a dream so vivid cause him to jolt up grasping his chest as cold sweat pour down from his forehead. The grass tickles his hand as he look around at the enormous tree and bright sky above. Eyes wide popping out of it socket at the wilderness.

Grass...

Disgusting!

.
.
.
.
....

Now in the middle of a town with only Pokemon and no humans insight makes him realise.

He was an outcast.

.
.
.
.

.

.

John almost beg for mercy as the itchiness of his fangs is driving him mad. Threatening the being above who turned him into such a miserable creature.

Of course his mental health is irrelevant to the story as John already lose a few screws in the time he been left at the abyss.

John start to punch the air like fighting a imaginary foe" Gah! I will sue you for abuse!? "

\ Be honest now boy most mc suffer some sort of trauma or tragic backstory and its a million time more brutal then what you're experiencing

Your a Rattata now so get use to it, stop being a whiny crybaby. \