Chapter 8:We're not kids!

«Last time on PMD: Only One»

The Garchomp landed right in front of team Vex.

John jumped down from the Garchomp head walking over to greets his team.

++++++++++++++

"Uh who are you?" Karter ask looking at the Garchomp.

A good question... That's pointless if directed at the Garchomp.

"Why are you here?" Tilda add in.

"Doesn't matter, just call me Garchomp I'm on a mission that involve your team " The Garchomp seems to be very blunt.

See? He being so shady right now-

...

"What do you want?" John decided to ask cause he suspects it was all the stupid device fault.

" I want the device that your team are delivering"Garchomp answered truthfully wich cause tension in both Tilda and Karter as they backaway from him.

"This thing ?" John walk up to him causing Tilda pulling  him back but he was fast enough to doge.

"Why do you want it anyway?" John show it off, walking steadily to the Garchomp

Garchomp was mildly surprise that the device was on the Rattata the whole time.

"That device hold an Ultra Beast that can open Ultra Wormholes"

+++++++++++++++

So...so much to take in, how the hell is he supposed to react to this far fetch tale. Just nods and act like he understand?

John can't incomprehense this ridiculous guy at all , Garchomp so serious looking but he was such a weirdo.

Its like he can switch from being a serious and imitating dragon to a crazy psychiatric patient.

Seriously, Garchomp was causuly joking with them as if a minute ago he didn't told them he and his comrade from the distance future went back to the past to prevent this world destruction that whip out more than half the life's on this world .

Ridiculous, so ridiculous that it makes perfect sense in this world.

John doesn't like the Garchomp at all he's a character with many tragic plot event brewing together, not good to associate with if you want a normal healthy life.

"You two aren't seriouly gonna believe him right, it's so outragoues!" John fake protest while pointing at the chumb who lifted an eyebrow at him.

"He might just be lying" John insisted to his two friends but only get amused smile out of them.

"I do not understand, you gave the device without any hesitation but doubt me afterward?" Garchomp mussed causing John to be embarrassed.

Well I didn't know you were a tragic main character type before, now I know and I don't want my teams to be drag into the pitfalls that's your life.

" You helped me so am grateful and I has trust you but when you started to spew such nonsense I doubt my view of you" He honestly spoke up with some shyness crawling up his gut.

"So am a lier to you"

That's not a question at all, why even bother saying it then

"I mean yea, hey don't get it twisted do you really expect me to believe you" John sweat in nervousness at the Garchomp intent gaze but was saved by Tilda.

" Say Garchomp, now you got what you wanted, your comrade must be waiting for ya so get going don't make this anymore stressful for us " Tilda chuckled while eating a berry.