Chapter 7: Branch of thief's!

Surely this errands should have been uneventful cause no one in the guild knew that they were going to Unova at this time so--

Why is that Dedenne here. She should have been behind ball already by team Pluto.

John was mad that he let the electric thief snatch the device out of his grasp.

He was talking to Karter when Tilda was out gathering some Berrie's. John was careless as he didn't realise they were being stalked by someone.

Now the shrimp had gotten her tiny digits on an important device that was meant for the Unova Guildmaster.

"I can't believe you intended to leaves without even a goodbye, how rude" The thief teased looking at Karter while throwing the device in the air then catching it taunting them.

What even is these two relationships ?

"You little.... What do you want now Binsa in fact you shouldn't be here at all. Rehap too much for you?" Karter mock at her as he had been one of the few Pokemon that Binsa annoys regularly and that makes him hate her for how much she enjoy tormenting him.

"Aw Kar, you think someone like me can be captured by a bunch of rookies how rude. I escaped easily after they try to drag me to the police station" Binsa smiled smugly, she add in more as she look at John.

"Looks like your team actually managed to recruit someone, how much of a crook is that boy to actually join in your gangs"

The Koffing was infuriated by her word but he knew if he reacted like how Binsa wanted, nothing good would happen.

"He isn't a crook and we are not a gangs for the last time. Please just give us back the envelop and go away" He said flatly receving an annoyed glare from her.

John feels a weird tension in the air so he back away looking around hoping Tilda would soon come back.

Sound rough, don't wanna be in this at all.

"You changed Kar... I like little you more, back then you were so much cuter"

John weirded out, want to turn away and go find Tilda himself so bad but he doesn't want to leave Karter alone dealing with this creep by himself.

"Well am happier now then before, I don't want to follow the path you had choosen...aunty"

Oh well, John was relived by that comment. He thought he was dealing with a stalker or something worser, but how weird it is to see a Koffing calling a Dedenne his aunt.

The Pokemon world is weird.

A family dispute seem to personal to listen into but John can't exactly excuse himself out now can he?

"... You know your parents would be dissapointed, moving away from them to live here with me is already risky enough, I leave you alone for a while and you decide to join a guild too. What else you gonna do now?" Binsa asked Karter with such intensity making the Koffing feels choked.

Strangly detailed, do you not care about others hearing this household drama you having?.

"I- I just don't like it. The torment the schemeing and cautious glance I receive everytime am out on the streets, I want a normal life--" Koffing choked out to his aunt, the aunt who trained him when he was oh so young.

"I want to not be seen as a bad Pokemon by everymon around me---"

The one he once look up to, the one who take care of him and the only Pokemon on his family who listened to him.

"Just because am a Koffing doesn't mean I want to do evil thing!"

He was naïve back then to think his aunt was any better than other members of his family... He hate her but she was an important person too him, this is just to much.