Chapture 3: A Team

John explain from the beginning about how he woke up at the forest only for Karter to point out "That's just seems like a regular Monday to me, are you sure you didn't just blackout in the forest after to much of a dose?"

John balk at such a ridiculous assumption. He didn't do drugs.

"I don't do drugs" John directly said as he looks at Karter peeved.

"Not even a little一? Ah just kidding calm down, Gahaha!" john throwed the berry at Karter with an unamused face.

Tilda amuse continued to eat her sandwich, ignoring the balloon of gas floating in hysteria beside her.

John sigh and gnaw at his Big Apple, he try to be annoyed at Kartar playfulness but can't help a slight smile.

He feels that he really need to find a way out of this world soon or else he may actually want to stay here forever.

His parents is probably worried sick about why he haven't visited them in the weekend like always yet.

He sure hope they won't be to stress out because he will find a way home.

He would be back at home soon, but for now...

Tilda hesitant a bit but said confidently" Hey John, how do you feel about joining our exploration team. Team Vex! "

John woke up from his daze to blankly said "Are you sure, am not exactly a good fighter"

Karter seeing John self-doubting himself, floats over and encouraged John.

"That's changeable so don't doubt yourself, beside Tilda the only one on our team who can actually solo other Pokemon "

Karter laughed " Me? Well I still got a long way to catch up to her "

Sneakily the Koffing add in "Hey the pay's also really good so it's totally worth it hehe"

Hm that's nice to hear, maybe I can pay someone to help me find a way back home

Tilda, flustered look to the side and don't denies that statement. The Mankey then look cheerfully at John with a hand out to shake.

"So what do you think, ready for the challenge ahead?" Tilda teased but hitted light at Karter when he whispered 'poké too' John only huffed in amusement and shake her hand.

It's beneficial to join so I don't mind much.

"As ready as I ever can be" John agree then let go of Tilda hand, only to be drag out of the shop after paying.

Team Vex stride on with the newest additions to their team to the Incineroar's guild.

++++++++++++

Inside the massive guild building, team Vex after talking to Diggersby, Incineroar second-in-command and also the head of Research and Development.

Diggersby look at John with a unreadable expression then at Tilda who is waiting for his permission to meet the guildmaster.

After Diggersby nodded his head and agree, Tilda excitedly lead the ways saying" Let's get you registered into our exploration team bro!"

They get into the guildmaster office to see the back of Incineroar who is looking out the window, he turn around and welcomed them.

"Ah team Vex I heard from Duron that you are getting a new member, wonderful. Here is your Exploration Team Kit Rattata" Incineroar said placing down the yellow package.

John open it up to see an explorer badge, wonder map and a treasure bag.

"Open the treasure bag John there is something special inside" Karter said floating over.