chapter 13: Paint a way

A/N: Romance.. Oh how it's practically nonexistent with all the chaotic plot that keeps going on.

I will make sure to not disregard it anymore!

But for now let's not dive into it recklessly.

+++++++++++++++
«Last time on PMD: Only One»

"Why is it一 why are YOU here! " Even Tilda had to hold Binsa back from outright attacking Poipole.

"Oh right I'm here because...uh what was it?... Oh yea the Battle Royale of Ultra Beast about to happen yah!" Cheers Poipole not noticing the pale white faces of everyone.

"WHAAAAT!!? "

++++++++++++++++

Is this the reason he's here? To... help them fight this battle that's nothing more but an entertainment for them.

A purpose to protect this world of the battle royale perhap may be the ticket in getting back home.

" When would it began? " John choked out with suppress joy" Would it happen here? "

Poipole paused with a smile turn to look at John, a gleam of mischief in it glowing neon eyes.

"Oh no it actually gonna be in Alola! " Poipole hummed " Its going to start in about 1 years later "

...

John frown, not sure if he should be glad or disappointed but decided to only deadpan unlike the koffing who was grinning tremendously glad.

"Effing一why didn't you said so making me all worried over here haha! " Karter sigh puff out gas deflated in relief.

Full of doubt, Binsa climb up the sofa as a indignant expression cross her face " Is this the supposed dick measuring contest that your bunch'a kid do in your free time? " Huffing at the Poipole when it only giggle at her

" Spare this old aunt of yours the trouble.. "

"Ugh... What even is this . Forget it, I'm going to bed"

Tilda fumble to get out a word with her confuse yet tired mind, numb with all the chaos. She give up and flop down into the bed ignoring everything, John almost do the exact same if Poipole didn't grab him to go on a adventure with it while still not phased by Karter and Binsa screaming at it for 'napping' John.

..........

"Do john want to go home? " Poipole surprisingly ask while sitting beside John on the field, he blink at the strange question.

"Who wouldn't, I simply don't belong in this world and it shows so clearly each time I try to fit in ..." John lean back with misty eyes looked up at the sky " Pokemon don't even exist where I come from and really do this world even need me? "

"It's hard to say if saving it is possible even " Poipole tone become serious, more than John expect as he look up at the pokemon that now look anything but playful. " Even with all the rising hero it still isn't certain that this world can even have a final peaceful ending at all, I hate to see it crumble down like this "

Such a thing coming from Poipole, how can John believe it "Your not Ash Poipole, are you " John cringe at the cheerfulness in that unknown smile.

" Yea, it was fun while it lasted"

"Is everything even the Battle Royale a ruse?" John sigh.

"Truthfully, the Royale is not but I may have exasperate it a bit." Chuckle the unknown as it get closer to pat John " If it was such a great threat then this world would have gone 'BOOM' a long time ago "