chapter 10: Don't play by the rules.

«Last time on PMD: Only One»

A weightless feeling overcome my whole body as a blue aura surround me.

Kicking my feet in the air as I was pull back by the Espeon until suddenly I fall to the ground hearing a yell.

Having no time to waste I dash off.

++++++++++++++++++

Running away from danger is the only things on his mind with the pounding of his heart vibrating in his ear.

Away from something that threaten his life, away from what?.... Why did he try so hard? John don't even know why he keep running anymore.

He's exhausted, confuse overall by this world. A place that he now have to adapt to.

A clothed figure block his way. Why? Does it want to end him too?

Tear the meat out of his bone, pluck out his eyes and feast on him to satisfy it hunger?

He just need to find a way...

A way back home. He doesn't belong here. Why was he here?

Why...

Why,

why, why, why?

He been in battles before so why does he feels so helpless now. All that experience in battle all for nothing? What even is the point if it doesn't help!?

He thought joining a Guild would help him in self-defense. He thought it would make him stronger, better.

BUT HE'S NOT BETTER.

It's not okay. He's not okay...

It latched out with a tight grip on him, dragging him forcefully deeper down into the dark forest.

He can feel wetness pouring down his cheeks, warm teardrop fall heavily like waterfall even though he try to reign it back in.

He can't be this weak, he wasn't weak...

He will not be weak.

"Wha一! "

The clothed figure cries out in shock by a strong bite to their arm.

++P.o.v *Mc* ++

.. Freaking life. I hate everything!!

"I will kill you!" Anger seep into my vein as I roar out. Delivering a strong kick to the ribs of the bastard

Cracking sound came out, follow up by a howl of pain .

Rage of being so weak even though I experienced a mystery dungeon that was by far more dangerous than this.

"You!一" scream the figure as it try to fight back. Anger clear as day John gave him a swift punch to the chest.

Swoop up in to the air I blast out a Twister in my Dratini form. Knocking the stranger into a tree hard, making a satisfying crunch.

About ready to end this once and for all is what i was thinking before its hood suddenly fallen off.

"A Riolu?" Surprise I back away. Not by fear mind you, but surprised by the clearly disabled creature, with only one arm and scar littering all over it entire being, look so pitiful. Like a half dead dog struggling to stay alive, when it should have just die instead of going through unnecessary pain.

The Riolu seems to have already pass out. Totally not because it was seriously injured already.

++++++++++++