Are They Tongues or Tentacles?

Katsuki was left in a shallow pool inside the research building. Eijirou was in another area where he couldn't see. He hoped the guy was okay. The redhead and Mina went through the same process as he and Izuku did except Eijirou gave something else. A memory but he didn't tell Katsuki what memory it was not that it matters now. Eijirou remembered him, his family, his friends, and Mina so that's all that mattered really. The room Katsuki was in was pretty dim, but not completely dark. It made the lights in the pool make the clear water glow a light blue. He's sure it reflects off his scales that are scattered across his human like skin in small areas.

He was pulled from his thoughts when he heard the door across the room open. It was a double door, but only one had opened. Izuku stepped in and he was dressed in some very short and tight swimming  trunks. He looked pretty embarrassed, but Katsuki understands why. The smaller had never done this before, but neither had the merman. They'll figure it out together like have have with everything else. Though the anticipation was palpable between them as Izuku walked to the edge of the pool, fiddling with his hands. He smiled wobbly before he started to talk, but Katsuki was busy looking at his body.

"Hi Kacchan." Izuku greeted as he kneels in front of the blonde who was at the edge

"What's with the shorts?" Katsuki asked when his eye raised back up to meet those green emeralds

The smaller blushed bitting his lower lip.
"Oh well they're actually part of Toshinori's swimwear line." He shrugged

"Seriously?" Katsuki said in an amused teasing way

Izuku then covered his face.
"I- I thought they would be better than regular swimming shorts." He said

"Why?" Katsuki questioned

Izuku peeked through his fingers.
"Well they're revealing since they're pretty tight and short." He answered

"So you're trying to look sexy?" Katsuki asked as his eyes traveled back down Izuku's cute body

He was pretty built for a nerd. Slightly toned arms, abs, and chest. His face was too cute for those muscles, but it wasn't for those strong thighs that Katsuki didn't know he had. How the hell did Izuku hide those chunks of meat? If his thighs are that thick his ass much be pretty plump too and everyone knows Katsuki is an ass man. It's in all of the author's stories because she too likes voluptuous asses and thick thighs so it seeps into her writing.

Izuku moved his hands. One hung at his side while the other reached up to rub the back of his head.
"I guess it's not... sorry, I'm not good at this." He said

Katsuki rolled his eyes.
"Deku, just take 'em off." He told the other

Izuku grimaced and looked down at himself.
"Are they that bad?" The shorter questioned

Katsuki shook his head.
"No they're actually pretty cute, but I wanna see you naked." He grinned

Izuku blushed again.
"O- oh." He said 

Katsuki nodded.
"Yeah, so off with 'em or do you want me to rip em off cause I can do that too." He said holding up his long nailed hand

Izuku shook his head and waved his hands frantically.
"No! It's okay, I'll get it. They're limited edition." He admitted not surprising Katsuki in the slightest

Of course they were limited edition and part of Toshinori brand. Sometimes Katsuki forgets just how much of a dweeb Izuku is then he says stuff like that and the blonde if quickly reminded. He finds it cute though. It's just something that's part of Izuku and honestly he appreciates his enthusiasm for both his hobbies and his job. No wonder the waves pushed Katsuki towards him. It was inevitable.