CHAPTER 4 - Mortem Royale

KEIRA'S POV

"Queen!" sigaw nila nung nakita nila ako pumasok ng HQ.

"Queen. I missed you!" sabay yakap sa akin ni Zeke.

Zeke Rowan Loire or Pawn. Pawn is the weakest piece and yet pawn is the best piece all the time. Pawn will design your game, a move from your pawn will be the destiny of your pieces. The youngest among us. He's my cousin by the way and he deserves to be one of us. At first I was against about the idea Zeke will be part of my gang because it is dangerous but he prove me wrong, so why not?

"Welcome back here in the Philippines!" sabi ni Patricia.

Partricia Gem Villafuente or Bishop. Why Bishop? Bishop in chess has a very important role. It is used for long range chess piece which is surprisingly powerful and yet there's still restrictions that fits to her skills because she's good at long range especially in arrows. She's our hacker, her role is to protect our identity and the brain of our group.

"Queen, musta South Korea? Nakita ko sa facebook yung fashion sense ng mga tao and I want to go in there! Let's go there for vacation please, Queen?" Draco pleaded to me with a puppy eyes.

Draco Luis del Valle or Knight. He's deceptive yet devilishly charming. This guy is talented and good thing he is my piece. Good at long and short range combat but he really is good when it comes to science and technology. He's the mad scientist when it comes to our materials when it comes to fighting.

"Pasalubong Queen." cold na sabi ni Gabby.

Aldelheid Gabby Asuncion or Rook of my chess. Try to call her Aldelheid, after a second you'll lose your head. Mastered all martial arts and good at long range combat using a gun. She also mastered different kind of knifes. Kahit na tumatakbo ka, kapul ka pa rin ng knife niya. She knows how fix everything if the plan messed up. Patricia is the brain when it comes to computer, Gabby is the brain when it comes to tactics.

"Queen sorry kasi hindi kita nasamahan sa Korea. Ikaw kasi eh, pinilit mo ako na dito lang. Ang tagal mo tuloy sa Korea, kung nandun ako edi sana natapos agad natin yung trabaho." sabi niya sabay pout. By the way, hindi ako pinanganak sa South Korea. I just went there to fix some issues.

"Hahaha kailan ka pa natuto gumanyan, Stephen?"

Stephen Raven Yu or the King. He is a natural leader whenever I'm gone for a mission or work. Wise and kind person people would be honored to follow. Mastered every thing but I'm still better than him. Good at short range combat and his favorite to use are  katana and kunai. His characteristics are alike to a ninja or an assassin.

At chess and to ours, King isn't the strongest because I, the Queen is the one who ruled. I mastered every thing related to fighting. I created this gang and I knew to myself that my pieces won't regret na ako ang pinili nila. They deserved every thing and I'm willing to sacrifice my life for them.

"So what's up?" Gabby asked.

"Pinapunta ko kayo dito para kausapin, obviously." Blank kong sabi.

"Yeah right." Sabay rolled eyes ni Gabby.

"May pasalubong ka ba sa amin?" - Zeke.

"Do you want to transfer in my school?"

"For what?" -Draco

"Of course, para mag-aral. Stupid." -Patricia.

"Ang non-sense naman ng pinag-uusapan, Keira." Reklamo ni Gabby.

"Nonsense pa rin ba kung sabihin ko na kaklase ko leader ng Dark Empire."

Nabigla sila at nagtitigan. Ano nonsense pa rin ba?

"Tara lipat!" -yaya ni Stephen.

"Seryoso Keira?" -gulat na tanong ni Gabby pero blank pa rin ang reaksyon.

"Muka ba akong nagbibiro pag usapang mahihina?"

"Grabe naman yung mahihina pero sige mahihina sila." Natatawang sabi ni Draco.

"So, Queen. What's the plan?" Stephen asked.

"We're going to eliminate them. Patricia, contact U.O (Underworld Organization) and tell them that we're going back."

They smiled to each other and its time to plan on how to eliminate them. Eliminate them? Nothing, they're too interesting to live. Kidding. Remember what I've said before that I came from South Korea? Dark Empire is the reason why I need to go there. I got a news from U.O. na nanggulo at pinatay ang ibang tao ko ng  Dark Empire sa headquarter namin na nakadestinasyon sa Korea. I stayed there for fucking years and I didn't catch them. That's the shittiest thing I've encounter. And now, saktong pag-uwi ko dito sa Pinas nandito rin sila. Good thing, classmate ko pa. Its my pleasure to hunt them down.  We, the Mortem Royale with chess pieces will prove that we deserve our rank and the power we have.

---

Inperium - rule

Mortem - death

Edited 2.0 -Mysterya