CHAPTER 14 - Teamwork

Keira's POV-

Tuesday. Today is the day. Draco and Lax finished their task and formed a friendship inside the forest. I'm waiting for Patricia and Gray, who's currently panicking because they only have less than a hour to finish their task.

"Remember the word teamwork, Patricia and Gray." Sabi ko sa kanila.

19 minutes left.

Mas lalong nataranta yung dalawa. I already gave you the clue! Gusto ko isigaw sa kanila 'yun.

"Ugh. What is the password?!" Sigaw ni Gray.

Password na lang pala kailangan nila eh. I already gave them the password. They can finish this task but both of them are panicking.

"Use your brains. Connect all the obstacles you've encounter in your life. Remember all the things you've surpassed. What is the reason kung bakit nahinga pa rin kayo?" Daldal ko.

10 minutes left.

Patricia's POV-

10 minutes na lang damn! Hindi ko pwedeng hindi malutas to!  I don't want to disappoint Keira.

"All you need is that word. That powerful word can surpass all of the obstacles you're facing with your group." Dagdag pa ni Keira.

"What word? Shit." Bulong ni Gray.

Both of us are panicking. Keep on searching what the password. Keira is giving us a clue about the password but we can't figure it out! 

25 seconds left.

"Shit seconds na lang!" Napasigaw na lang si Gray.

"We need to finish this Gray! Our minds need a teamwork." Sabi ko kay Gray.

"That's it! The password is teamwork!" Sigaw ni Gray at sabay enter ng password.

"Are you sure Gray?!" Natataranta na ako.

"Trust me Patricia! That's all we need right now." Sabi niya with a smile on his face.

5 seconds left.

Tinapye ko na ang passwork at inenter namin ng sabay.

Access granted.

Napatulala kami ni Gray sa screen ng monitor at nakarinig kami ng palakpak.

"I told you before. All you need is teamwork to finish a task. You can't live all by yourself. You need someone to help you to finish your task and that's what teamwork means." Sabi ni Keira and she smiled at us.