CHAPTER 9 - The Gods

KEIRA'S POV

"Am I too late to join your party?" I clenched my fist as I heard his voice. Hades.

"Bad timing Hades. Well it's not our pleasure to meet you at our party, too bad you're not invited." sagot ni Stephen (King)

"I'm just here to welcome you guys, why so mean to your senpai?" sagot ni Hades at nagkunyaring nasaktan sa sinabi ni Stephen.

"Senpai my ass." bulong ni Gabby (Rook)

"Oh really Rook? Want me to kill you?" tanong ni Hades sabay ngisi.

"You know Hades, you're not welcome here anymore. If I were you, I won't waste my time to messed with us." Cold kong saad.

"Dear Queen, you know what, I missed you so bad. I need you so bad. I want you so bad." He looked at me with full of lust. Gross this jerk.

"Stay away from my Queen." Dipensa ni Stephen.

"Oh no, the King is to the rescue." Sagot niya and as he snapped his fingers, napapaligiran na kami.

"Choose my Queen. They'll die or you'll come with me."

He asked me like the way he did last time. Past. Past is coming back again. Why can't he just moved on? Tsk.

I walked gracefully and I saw him smirk. Taas noo akong humarap sa kanya at pinangunahan ang grupo ko.

"You know Hades, you're too old to be my King and besides I don't have an interest to be with you. So fuck yourself and die." As a cue, I ripped my elegant dress and get my gun underneath and pointed it to Hades.

"I don't want to say this but Dark Empire for once be our ally to get rid of this man and continued our war next time." Dismayado kong sabi at sabay sabay kaming kumasa ng baril. Nilapitan ko si Andrei and removed the numbness he just felt.

"Be thankful you're not yet dead." Bulong ko sa kanya.

"Woah woah woah! I don't want to fight with you guys, but you just gave me a cue to kill you all." He smirked and inutusan nya na sugurin kami ng mga sunud-sunuran niya.

12 vs 50+, quite unfair but I know they can't kill us. Inatake ako ng mga goons at asintado ko silang pinagbabaril sa ulo.

"King!" Sigaw ko.

"What?!/What?" Sabay na sabi ni Stephen at Andrei

"Pft daming King ah, Queen." Pang asar na sabi ni Draco (Knight).

"Shut up Knight. MY King." I emphasized the word 'my' para mas malinaw. "Cover me. Out of bullets."