CHAPTER 33 - Bloody Pact

Third Person

"You came." the man in front of her smiled sweetly.

"Of course, need mo rin naman mapahiya sa buong buhay mo eh." Keira answered the guy in front of her.

The day has come to Keira. She's now facing the heir of all yakuza, Sora.

"What are you talking about?" painosenteng tanong nung lalaki sa kanya.

"As if you couldn't understand me."

"Yeah as if."

Keira and Sora disregarded all of their weapons and set aside it. Sabay silang pumunta sa may gitna with a knife on their hand. Both of them, cut deeply on their right palm and dripped the blood on a so called vintage locket to keep their agreement sealed. Two lockets are covered with blood...

"As our blood mixed together..."

"A pact is pact." both of them mumbled those words together and sabay sila bumalik sa pwesto nila.

Keira's wearing her usual attire when she's having a fight underground. She's wearing a black oversized jacket that covers her black cropped tank top and a fitted leather pants which is customized in fighting. Keira's wearing a pair of boots and a leather gloves where her mini knives are hidden. Like what she mentioned to the previous chapter, yakuza's forte is playing dirty against their opponent, that's why Keira did the same. She also had a knife inside each of her boots for a better damage compared to her mini knives.

Meanwhile on the other side, the heir of all yakuza, Sora removed his clothing leaving his pants and revealed his enormous tattoo on his back. Showing his six-pack abs and it was like, woah take me to heaven~ Keira saw that kind of wonderful scenario and yet, pinagsawalang bahala nya lang ito.

"Tss. Andrei's more hotter and sexier than this guy." Keira whispered on her own that made her blushed and heir, noticed it and gave her a grin.

"Enjoying the view, your highness?" sabi ni Sora sa kanya na ikinapoker face ni Keira.

The heir snapped his finger and may lumabas na lalaki holding a black box and may sumunod sa kanya na limang tao na may hawak ng iba't ibang weapons from Japan that can be used in fighting.

Keira was dumbfounded on what she saw. Knowing to herself that she will be playing a dirty fight using their own tactics and yet, the heir is already setting their game to be more advantage to that guy.

"Hey, would you mind removing your mask?" tanong nung lalaki while walking towards to Keira.

Keira raised her eyebrow and hinayaan na makalapit ang lalaki sa kanya. She crossed her arms and let the guy to removed her mask. The heir was stunned on what he saw. The beauty of Keira left a great impression. Even the heir was astonished on her beauty. She left Sora and lumapit na si Keira sa lalaki na may hawak na black box.

"What will be the rules then?" Keira asked the guy who's holding the box.

"Both of you will get five papers and that will be your weapons against each others but only three weapons will be used."

The weapons to be used are Katana, Kunai, Gunsen, Shuriken, Kusarigama, Kyoketsu-shoge, Nekote, Kakute, Ono and Tanegashima. Luckily, Keira is familiar to those weapons, since her brother Zeus taught her everything.

 Luckily, Keira is familiar to those weapons, since her brother Zeus taught her everything

"Let's begin, ladies first?" Sora stated

"Let's begin, ladies first?" Sora stated. Keira just shrugged her shoulders and she picked five papers and leaving the rest for Sora. Keira got number 7, 3, 6, 2 and 1 while the rest ay kay Sora na. The man who's holding the box a while ago gave Keira and Sora a poison on a tube to put it on their chosen weapons.

"What should I use?" Keira picked the katana, kunai and the kyoketsu-shoge while Sora picked the shuriken, ono and the kusarigama.

"Queen..." napatingin si Keira sa nagsalita si Sora.

"What?" matabang na sagot ni Keira.

"As the heir of all yakuza, I'll use my power to add one more thing on our pact." seryoso lang si Keira habang nagsasalita si Sora.

"You will be my wife, whether you win or not." nung narinig ni Keira ang sinabi ni Sora naging seryoso eto lalo. Tahimik ang bumabalot sa kanilang lahat.

"Besides both of us will benefit on that. You can now control the mafias, gangsters and assassins, while me of course the yakuza and I can manipulate the ninjas here in Japan. Literally, we'll be the King and Queen."

Sora gave Keira a smirk but Keira just gave him a stare while putting a poison on her weapons.

"How about a no for you?" Keira blurted out.

"I'm sorry Queen. I'm not taking a no as an answer."

As Sora answered Keira, he swing his weapon that made Keira to be on defense.

---