CHAPTER 26 - Not Anymore

Felix's POV

This is not what I wanted. It will never be. Nakita ko mula dito sa control room kung paano nila pahirapan si Zeus.

"Damn. Keira will be mad at me. Definitely. Mad." napasapo na lang ako at naiimagine ko na kung paano magalit sa akin si Keira.

Keira is a wonderful child. No. She's a woman right now. The woman that I love. The woman that I want to be with. The woman who hated me most.

Even though the control room is far away where Zeus' experiencing pain, I can hear his scream. I can feel his pain. I can feel him. He's like a brother to me but because of my selfishness, I ruined our friendship.

All I wanted is to express my love to Keira but he's against about it. He doesn't want me for his sister. He doesn't want me to be the reason why Keira is happy. He doesn't want me to be involved in her life.

It made me mad. It made out of control. And it made me to do this sht.

"Ugh." realization hits me right now. I saw Zeus panting to death because of the chair and blood covered his whole body because of Zelus. I simply closed my fist because of frustration.

I saw Zelus left Zeus alone. Friend? Can I still consider myself as his friend?

Napaupo ako sa swivel chair at nilalamon na ako ng konsensya ko. Eto na nga ba sinasabi ko eh, hindi ko kayang panindigan mga pinaggagawa ko lalo na pag involved sila damn.

Blag!-

Napasapo ako bigla sa puso ko kasi punyemas na Zelus na 'to. Kinain na ng sistema.

"Hades, we're going to his sister's school. Ready yourself, we're going to rule them." I can see in his eyes the eagerness to rule. The eagerness to be the one who rules.

"Oh damn. Not my Queen." I whispered.

---

Rossana's POV

"Students, keep calm! I will dare to kill you all if you don't know how to calm down!"

They frost to death. I know. I can feel your fear my dear students.

I gathered them all at our school's gym. Red devils dared to make a mess at my school and that's a mistake.

"Sa tingin mo ba kakalma kami sa ganitong sistwasyon?!" sigaw ng isa sa mga students na nasa harapan ko at nagsiingayan na silang lahat.

"I can shoot you here, right now. Don't test my temper my dear student. You don't know your director's identity."

"Rossana, the rest of our members secured the gym's every corner to make your students safe and sound."

"Thank you but we cannot say they won't hurt us. We need Keira. We need them all." sabi ko sa isa sa mga kasamahan ko sa mafia world.

"How come? We don't even know where they are." sagot niya.

"They are out of nowhere. Charot!" bigla kong sabi na ikinagulat niya.

"Rossana hindi bagay say--!"

Bang!-

A man with a white mask entered the gym. Students gave him a way all the way here where I am standing.

I faced him with all my might even though I know to myself that fear is eating me right now. Zelus is standing in front of me.

"What do you want from us?" I started out conversation.

"I just want to rule you all." he whispered to me and pushed me on the other side of the stage.

Did he just push me?! Susugurin ko sana siya kaso pinigilan ako ng kasama ko.

"Don't. Pag ginawa mo yang pinaplano mo madadamay mga estudyante mo." it made me think twice because of his statement.

"Napapaligiran namin kayo and don't make me mad, you immature kids."

"Tss so common." pang babash ko.

Siniko ako ng kasama ko na ikinataas ng kilay ko. "What? Common naman talaga statement niya duh." sagot ko.

"All of you are mine. All of you will obey me. All of you will--"

"We won't obey a stranger's order!" sigaw nung isa sa mga bata.

"Ugh, disgusting child." he said and shoot one of my students.

"Damn you!" susugurin ko na sana siya, at that moment he already pointed his gun to me.

"Don't make a wrong move Rossana or else your precious students will die."

"Rossana."

Someone pulled me away from Zelus. It's Hades with fear on his eyes.

"I'm not the antagonist anymore. He is."

"I don't trust you. Because you are the reason why all of these happened!" tinakpan niya bibig ko at lalong inilayo sa mga tao. I just realized, both of us are not in the gym anymore.

Screams echoed in the gym and my whole body is trembling. I can hear gunshots at the gym. N-no. My s-students.

Where the hell are you Keira? We need you. Oh shoot. Vacation leave.

"I know, it's my fault. Because of my selfishness. Because of me. I know. I know. I'm sorry." nakatungo na siya sa akin.

Is this the hidden self of Hades?

"It's too late Hades. She's fucking mad at you."

---