Summary

Veronica Swan always thought she was normal, that there was nothing out of the ordinary about her until the fire that happened halfway through her Junior Year.

She snuck out to go to a party the house caught on fire everyone else got out except for Ronnie and three others who were locked in a closet upstairs after a game of Truth or Dare.

The firefighters found Ronnie unconscious but alive without a mark on her while the other three that were in there with her were burned beyond recognition it baffled everyone how the Swan girl looked like the flames hadn't touched her and that made her the talk of the town.

Her father had to pull her out of school well he didn't have to but he thought it might help with all the staring and whispers.

During the time that Ronnie got pulled out of school is when the Cullens moved back to Forks, becoming the new talk of the town taking the focus off of Ronnie and her miraculous survival.

Her father decided that it would be a good idea for Ronnie to rejoin society and go back to school for her Senior Year, which led to her meeting Emmett Cullen and his family.

Or

In which Veronica Swan, the resident mean girl/hot mess of Forks Washington, is Emmett Cullen's mate.