|CHAPTER SIX|

*DAVE'S POV*
Alexis seems great. Someone I can really see myself being around for a long time.

Whether if it's as a boyfriend or just a friend.

Her vibe is really different from other females here.

One of the coolest girls I've ever met.

After our kids were finished ice skating, Alexis and I agreed that we would keep in contact.

After leaving the ice skating rink, I met Millie back at my house because she was waiting for me to get back with Kairi and Kobi.

"It seems like you two sure had fun with daddy today, huh?"

"We did, mommy! I went skating with my friends from school. Their names are Aniyah and Loyal."

"That's good, baby. You'll see daddy again in a few days. Give him a big hug and kiss."

Millie told Kairi. I gave Kobi a huge kiss before handing her back over to Millie.

This is the only thing that sucks about being co parents. I don't get to see my two favorite little humans every single day like I wish I could.

"Bye, daddy. I'll see you again in a few days."

"I'll see you again in a few days, baby girl. Be good for ya mama. Ya heard?"

"I promise I will, daddy."

Kairi smiled, hugging me around my neck and kissing my cheek.

And that was that for the next few days with the girls.

About within minutes of being in my house, my doorbell rang. I ran down the stairs to open the door, seeing Shooter and Justin.

"Bro, Clarence was deadass! Queen IS a stripper! And Justin was deadass, too! She cheating for sure, my Nigga."

"How you know that?"

"Shooter and I decided to go to the club this morning. This dumb nigga asked the boss if there was someone named Queen working there. THEN on the way to the bodega, we seen the thot all over TWO niggas. The Chris nigga, then a new one I never seen before. That girl gets around faster than Tupac."

Justin shook his head, walking completely into my house. Shooter laughed and followed after Justin.

"What Justin said. I never seen no shit like that."

"That's just crazy. One of Yah can tell him if you want. Cause it ain't gon be me. I have a question, though."

"Wassup, nigga?"

"Did Bashar ever mess around with a girl named JuJu at any point?"

"Yeah. JuJu is short for Juicy. Why?"

"Who exactly is Juicy? Cause I met this girl while I was out today, and he said he almost called her JuJu because she looks like her."

Juicy? I never even knew that Bashar was fucking with a girl with that name.

"I don't know what she looks like. I just knew her name, bro."

Justin shrugged, sitting down on the couch.

Suddenly, my phone started to ring.

Speaking of the devil...

"Wassup, Shar?"

"You home from being with the girls yet or nah? I wanna link for a reason."

"What is it?"

"Another huge drop tonight, if you down. This shit is literally worth three thousand, JUST for tonight."

"Of course I'm down with that shit. Lemme just get ready, and I'll meet you at your crib."

"Aight, bet."

Bashar then hung up the phone. Shooter and Justin looked at me in confusion.

"What was that about?"

"Yah Niggas down for a huge drop? We do this shit, we get paid three thousand for it. We'll find a way to split it equally."

"For sure! We ain't turning that down!"
-
-
-
-
"When I called you about this drop, I meant just YOU. Now here we are; in the car with Justin and Shooter."

Bashar groaned in annoyance as he was sitting in the front with me. Justin and Shooter were sitting in the back seat.

"Shut up. We ain't bothering yo ass! We just want in on our percentage. By the way, have you heard from that Nigga Christian lately? He been M.I.A for a hot ass minute."

Justin looked at Bashar. Bashar started to laugh, looking back at Justin.

"He ain't tell ya nothing, I see?"

"Tell us what?"

"He's been all head over heels for his new bitch. Some stripper named Alyssa. They been fucking around for about two months now."

Alyssa?

As in the girl I met earlier? I didn't even know she was a stripper.

"She got a kid?"

"Yeah, she has a son. Christian is so head over heels over her, it's pathetic. That boy is pussy whipped."

"Where does she work? Maybe that's the same club that Clarence's girl works."

"It is the same club. I don't blame them niggas, though. Strippers are some of the best bitches to fuck around with. They got some of the best pussy."

Bashar smirked as he inhaled his lit up blunt.

"Since we talking about strippers.. I have a confession to make."

Shooter spoke up. Bashar then looked back at him.

"Aw, Nigga! You too?!"

"Yeah. I fucked one that works there named Kandi. So, indeed, strippers DO have some of the best pussy."

"Yah is some crazy ass niggas, I swear."

I shook my head, then parking my car into the empty parking lot that Bashar guided me to.