|CHAPTER EIGHT|

*DAVE'S POV*
Christmas morning, and I woke up with my two daughters in the bed with me.

The best feeling in the world.

Looking at my phone, I got a whole bunch of text messages from different people wishing me a Happy Holiday's.

I wanted to text Alexis so bad, but I didn't wanna sound desperate.

Speaking of Alexis, this whole strip club and Juicy thing has me thinking..

If her best friend is a stripper at that club, does that mean SHE'S Juicy?

Did she possibly fuck one of my closest friends?

And if so, why aren't neither of them telling me?

The agony of all of this just makes me so desperate just to text her and find out answers, but I know today out of all days isn't the right one.

"Merry Christmas, Papí! Wake ya ass uppp!"

Millie came barging into my room. How does she keep getting into my damn house?

"Do you still have the extra key to my crib or something? It has to me, because you keep just walking in here like it's nothing."

"Correct. I never gave you the key back."

"I think you should? You ain't my girl anymore, there's no reason why you should still have my key."

"I need to have it, just in case something happens to the girls. Duh."

"You just wanna be able to walk in and outta my house when you want to. I ain't stupid."

"And if that's the case? What about it?"

"You ain't my girl anymore, Mil. That's been done."

"You're gonna look me in my eyes and tell me that you don't still love me?"

"I love you as the mother of my daughters. Nothing else."

I gently got out of the bed so I wouldn't wake Kairi or Kobi up. Millie then followed me downstairs.

"Is there someone else?"

"I mean, they're might be..? I'm not sure yet."

"Might be? Dave, who is it?"

"It ain't none of ya concern, Millie. Damn. You don't tell me where you be going or fucking. And ion care, cause it ain't my business. We ain't together no more. Move along."

I gently pushed Millie out of my way, making my way to the fridge. Millie then sat in one of the kitchen chairs, looking at me seriously.

"So I can't come with you to your mom's so the girls can see her?"

"You can. We can do this co parent shit, I have no issue with that. But chu can't be acting like you still my girl. Cause you not anymore."

"Fine, Brewster. I won't act like your girlfriend. You happy?"

"Yes, very. Now, go wake the girls up. We have to open the presents and I'm making them breakfast."
-
-
-
-
*ALEXIS' POV*
"You see? You got every single thing you wanted this year, and more. I told you I wasn't gonna let you down, baby."