|CHAPTER SEVEN|

*ALEXIS' POV*
"Grandma! Uncle Trevor! I missed you guys so much!"

Aniyah ran into my mom's house, jumping on my mother and brother, hugging them both tightly.

Today is Christmas Eve. We're staying in Texas until the beginning of next week.

"Aw, look at grandma's baby! You're getting so big on me! Quit growing on me so fast, Niy Niy."

My mom smiled as she kissed Aniyah all over her cheeks. Trevor then snatched Aniyah from my mom, hugging her the tightest he could.

"Uncle's baby! You are my favorite niece in the world, you know that?"

"I'm your ONLY niece, uncle Trev!"

"You are absolutely right. BUT, if mommy ever has more kids, you'll still be my favorite."

Trevor chuckled, twirling Aniyah around, which made her giggle loudly.

"How have you been, Lex? You've still been super busy with working, huh?"

My mom questioned as she hugged me. I smiled and hugged back.

"Unfortunately, yes. But, money is money. I'm not complaining."

"You need a REAL job though, Lex. You can't.. you know, all your life."

My mom looked at me seriously.

My mom and Trevor have always been against me stripping as my job.

And trust me, I understand. But, stripping is one of the easiest ways to get fast money without it being illegal.

"Baby, can you get grandma and uncle Trevor's presents and go put them under grandma's tree for tomorrow?"

"Sure, mommy."

Aniyah climbed out of Trevor's lap, going through a bag that we brought in the house, walking into the living room with the presents we brought for mom and Trevor.

"Mom's right though, sis. You eventually need to find a professional job that won't give you a.. reputation, you know?"

"I understand what you guys are saying, I do. Can we just not talk about this right now? Please? It's Christmas time, and Aniyah is around."

"Okay. JUST because my grand baby is around. But just know this conversation isn't over just yet."

What they also don't understand is if I had a baby father who actually provided for his kid, I WOULDN'T have to strip in order to provide for her on my own.