|CHAPTER FOUR|

*DAVE'S POV*
"What are you doing today, bro? I thought we could go out for a bit today."

Justin spoke over the phone.

I literally just opened my eyes and niggas wanna already talk about what are we gonna do today?

Fuck outta here.

"First off, nigga. I just woke up and you over here on my line talkin bout you wanna go out. But, I'm taking Kairi and Kobi out for the day. I finally convinced Millie to let me keep Kairi home from school."

"Ah, aight. What chu doing with the girls then?"

"Imma make them breakfast, then we going to the Rockefeller Center to see the Christmas tree. I figured it's snowing out too, it's the perfect weather. I might let them ice skate too."

"Aw, look at daddy Davie —"

"Don't say that shit again, B. You sound hella gay."

"My bad, bro. All jokes aside, you heard from Christian anytime lately? That Nigga been M.I.A."

"Nah. I just been out here hustling and grinding. By the way, Shooter don't believe that Queen is stripper or a cheater. Maybe you should show him the proof."

"Fuck Shooter, man. We ain't gon tell Clarence about her being a treesh?"

"That definitely ain't my place to tell him, nor my problem. Yeah, that's my best friend. But that ain't my girl. Ion even have a girl at the moment. And if I did, she wouldn't be cheating on me. I got the best dick in Harlem."

I laughed jokingly, causing Justin to laugh hard over the phone too.

"You too much, my nigga. Go spend the day with ya babies, I'll hit chu whenever."

"Aight, bet. See you, Loc."

I hung up the phone, then sitting up in my bed.

After a few more moments of getting my mind fully awake, I finally got up to shower and brush my teeth.

Kairi was already awake by the time I went into their room to wake them both up. Kobi was still knocked out as always.

"Good morning, mama. I didn't expect you to be awake already."

"Yeah, I am. I looked out the window and saw it's snowing, so I got excited and stayed awake."

Kairi giggled, climbing out of her bed. I smiled and left a kiss on her forehead.

"I'm taking you and Kobi to have some fun today. I figured since it's snowing, we can take a trip to go see the huge Christmas tree and go ice skating,"

"Yay! I thought mommy said I had to go to school today?"

"I convinced her to let you stay home with me. Now, we can have all the fun we want all day."

I smiled, picking Kobi up from her crib to change her diaper.

"Too bad I didn't get to say Merry Christmas to my friends and my crush."