|CHAPTER TEN|

*DAVE'S POV*
Christian and Alyssa came into my crib as Clarence left to go handle his situation with Queen.

I then called Bashar over so we can discuss this whole thing about Alexis with him.

"You can't be mad at Alexis for this, Dave. You can only really be mad at Bashar because he BEEN knew you. It isn't her fault. She just met you."

Alyssa informed me.

And she's right.

At the end of the day, I can really only be mad at Bashar for it.

Bashar BEEN knew me, and he continued to lie straight to my face.

And as for Alexis being a stripper? I don't care about that shit. Like I said before, everyone has their own hustle.

Especially, if you have kids to feed.

"Yo, Dave! I'm here!"

Bashar called from downstairs at the front door. I looked at Christian and Alyssa, starting to whisper.

"You guys can wait in my room while I talk to this nigga. You'll know when I'm done."

"Aight, coo."

Christian took Alyssa, them quietly walking into my room and shutting the door behind them.

"Come up, Shar!"

"What's this about, man? You called me over here and I was busy with something."

"Who's Juicy? I need to know."

"I already told you, Dave. A girl I used to fuck with. We all done now."

"What's her REAL name, Bashar?"

"Why are you mugging me about this shit? Damn! I fucked with this hoe months ago!"

After I heard Bashar call Alexis a hoe, I got angry, pulled my gun out, and slammed Bashar against one of the walls.

"Don't call her a hoe! I'll blow ya brains out right here and now, Bashar!"

"Ohhhh, I see what's going on here. You already KNOW who the real Juicy is. You're just mad because I got the chance to dick her down first."

POW!

Shot him once in his leg.

"Fuck! What was that for, Dave?!"

"You keep talking smart, my nigga! Shut the fuck up and just give me real ass answers!"

The sound of blood was now being heard. There was blood all over my floor from his leg.

"You really boutta kill me over some random bitch you just met a week ago, Dave? Whatever happened to bros over hoes, huh? If you kill me, where does that get you?"

"A nigga who's honest with me. I fucking asked you if you knew Alexis. You played dumb. Then when I asked you what were you about to call her, you said it was someone who looked like her, knowing it was HER."

"If you gon shoot me nigga, shoot me. Cause if you don't, imma have to come back for you AND ya kids."

"YOU AINT FUCKING WITH NO ONE'S KIDS, BITCH ASS NIGGA!"

POW!

POW!

POW!

POW!

POW!

Five shots to the head, and Bashar is dead.

He's laid out on my living room floor, blood splattered everywhere including the walls.

His bitch ass shouldn't have never mentioned Kairi and Kobi. I don't play about my girls.

"Oh my god! Am I really seeing this right now?! I can't be, this can't be happening!"

Alyssa yelled out in horror as she entered the living room. Christian looked at me in one hundred percent shock.

"Bro.. you really just killed Bashar..."

"He had that shit coming! He was talking shit about coming after my kids if I didn't shoot him! So I did, fuck it!"

"There wasn't no other way to handle this shit?! You just killed one of your own friends in your living room!"

Alyssa exclaimed, still frightened. I put my gun into my pocket so I wouldn't scare her even more.

"We're street Niggas in New York! We don't handle shit any other way! It's either kill or get killed out here! You CANT tell Alexis about this."

"About you being a full on gangsta?! Because she's gonna find out either way!"

"No! I know she Finna find out. But about me killing Bashar. She can't know I did this to my own mans. You're gonna have to go, Chris and I have to get rid of this body."

"This is what I don't understand about you Niggas. YOU do the dirty work, and IM constantly the one that has to help clean the shit up."

Christian said as he looked at me in annoyance. I shrugged.

"I don't know what to tell you, Nigga. This is what you signed up for when you joined the gang. We're brothers for life."

"You just KILLED one!"

"That brother was different! He's unfaithful, he crossed me! I wasn't Finna let him come back and kill my kids!"

"I'll let you two handle your business. I'm gonna go. I'll text you tomorrow, Christian."

Alyssa said as she was walking towards the stairs to go down to the front door. Christian grabbed her arm gently.

"How you Finna get home? I'm the one who drove you here."

"I'll call an Uber, don't worry. Take care of your business."

Alyssa pecked Christian's lips, continuing to make her way out of my house.

Now all that was left was me, Christian, and Bashar's dead body that we had to dispose somehow.