"What About Megan?" 👀

Normani's P

Normani's P.O.V.

Megan couldn't believe that I actually had a threesome with Beyoncè and my ex, Dinah. She thought Dinah wouldn't go for it. She also thought Beyoncè would be jealous and territorial. But nope! It was the total opposite. Both ladies got along well and the three of us had perfect sexual chemistry.

However, I had to kick Dinah's ass out after we smashed! I may be smooth, but I'm the first to admit that I ain't got shit on D Mack! She's good with her words and she knows how to make a woman feel like she's the only one in the room. She started telling Beyoncè that her spirit was pure and her eyes were magnetic. Beyoncè started blushing way too hard, so I told Dinah to bounce!

"Ha! Looks like First Lady Bey ain't the only one that's territorial!", Megan said. I went over to her house to tell her about the threesome. And of course to eat up her food!

"Meg, she's so damn fine! I can't help but to want her all to myself", I replied.

"Girl, you're so whipped! I guess this means no more threesomes with Dinah, huh?", Megan asked.

"I didn't say all that! We'll definitely have another threesome with Dinah or whomever else we choose. Shit, we might even have an orgy!", I said with a smile.

"Freak nasty ass!", Megan exclaimed.

"Oh whatever! Don't act like you're not just as freaky as I am", I said to her.

"I'm freaky but I never had a threesome before! And I definitely never been in a damn orgy!", she stated.

"Would you be with woman if your man requested a threesome?", I asked.

"I don't even have a man, Normani", she said with an eye roll.

I chuckled. "Well you have a date with Deacon Pardison tomorrow after church. So let's say y'all hit it off and become a couple in the near future. If he asks you if he can have sex with you and another girl, would you be down to do it?", I asked.

"I don't know. It's different with men. He might leave me for her ass!", Megan exclaimed.

"Megan...would you be with another female?", I asked her plainly.

She smacked her teeth, then said, "I don't know, Mani....I don't think I would want to have a threesome with my man though. But as far as just me and another female messing around, I wouldn't say it's totally off the table. I'm honestly the type that would try just about anything once."

"It's funny...we've been best friends for three years and yet I find out something new about you almost every day", I said with an amused expression on my face.

"Shit, I can say the same about you! I never thought you would smash a pastor's wife and turn her the fuck out! And now you're considering an orgy!", she exclaimed.

"Megan, I'm still young. I still get curious when it comes to sex. Dinah is the one that suggested the orgy thing to Bey and I. And we're both kind of  interested", I said.