"It's A Small World"😏

Beyoncè's P

Beyoncè's P.O.V.

"Oh my God!", I exclaimed as I was shocked to see two familiar faces at Nicki and Lauren's party.

"What's wrong?!", Kelly asked.

"The two new girls that joined my church today are here!", I said.

"Damn! Partying with the church members! That's some wild shit!", Michelle said while laughing.

I glared at her and told her to shut up! I was so embarrassed. I figured I would look like a big hypocrite to Normani and Megan. I was supposed to be an example of a holy woman to the women in my church. Especially the ones their age. But there I was, at a party with weed, alcohol, and to make matters worst, some very sexually explicit music was blaring in the background of this humiliating scene!

"Bey, chill out! You're a human being like the rest of us! How can they judge you if they're here, too?!", Kelly exclaimed.

She had a point.. But if my husband knew I was at a party with members of the church he would have a stroke! I guess I was just paranoid. I didn't want them to stop coming to the church and then my husband would reach out to them to find out why. I'm not scared of my husband. However, I hate confrontation. I don't like arguing and I try to avoid drama as much as possible.

"Girl, come on! Nicki is calling you over", Michelle said as she and Kelly basically rushed me over to where Nicki, Lauren and my two new church members were standing.

How did they know Nicki and Lo in the first place?! I remembered Megan saying she was twenty seven. So I figured Normani had to be around that age, too. Maybe even younger!

"I'm so happy y'all came! Especially you, Bey Bey!", Nicki said while kissing my cheek and giving me a bear hug.

I giggled and said, "You know I wouldn't miss celebrating your anniversary with you."

"So, I was going to introduce you to my coworker and her best friend, but I've been told that they just joined your church this morning", Nicki said.

I rubbed the back of my neck anxiously and said, "Yes! Hello Normani and Megan...um...Onika is my best friend. That's why I'm here!"

"Oh! Well...I guess it truly is a small world", Normani said with a smile.

"It's a small world indeed! First Lady, I want to apologize to you in advance, because I'm definitely about to twerk to this song and have a drink! Pray for me!", Megan said.

I laughed and said, "Will do! But please don't let my presence spoil your fun."

"See, Mani! First Lady Bey is cool!", Megan exclaimed.

"Yes....she is....Very cool and beautiful", Normani said while smiling at me.

"Thank you, Normani! You and Megan are beautiful as well", I told her.