"She Returns..."🤦🏾‍♀

Normani's P

Normani's P.O.V.

The situation was unreal! I was laying in bed with my pastor's wife...I had just made her have two orgasms in less than two hours. I wanted to give her at least three, but she was wore out! I didn't want to break her....

"You good, gorgeous?", I asked after she came back from freshening up.

"Yeah...that was amazing", she said as she cuddled up with me.

I chuckled. "I can tell you're new at this. You're supposed to kick your side chick out after sex", I teased.

"You're not my side chick! You're...my friend", she said with a cute pout.

"Mmhm....I'm about to be the best friend you ever had", I told her. Then lifted her chin and kissed her lips.

"How come you're so good at um...what you do?", she asked innocently. As if she was scared to say "sex" or "fuck". So I decided to play dumb.

"I went to school for it...", I said with a shrug of my shoulders and a smile.

She looked at me like I was crazy! "You're talking about me being a good chiropractor, right?", I asked.

"No! I was definitely not talking about that!", she said while laughing.

"Then say what you're talking about. I love your smile by the way", I told her.

"Thanks...And I was talking about you being good at...pleasing a woman", she said bashfully.

"I still need you to be more clear...I mean, there's a plethora of ways to please a woman", I said with a smirk.

"How did you get so good at making a woman cum multiple times?!", she finally asked.

I laughed at how she looked around the room as if Jesus was right there in the flesh!

"Practice makes perfect, baby! I've been having sex with females for ten years. So there's been growth between sixteen year old Mani and twenty six year old Mani. I've learned to be patient. I've learned to go above and beyond in order to help my partner reach her peak", I explained. 

"Well that's selfless of you. I'm not used to that", she said.

"Most men only think about themselves and their own gratification when they have sex. Once they get what they need, it's a wrap! They turn over and go to sleep", I said.

"You must've been with a guy at least once. Because you're definitely on point!", she stated.

"Only once...Never again though! I was trying to force myself to be straight when I was sixteen. It was before I had my first time with a girl. I hated it! He didn't really give me any type of foreplay. But when I was with a female, that's when I learned how a woman's body is supposed to be pleasured. She took her time and didn't stop until I came", I explained.