Chapter 6 Why?

Dream's POV
'Well I got her out of her room for a while and she ate something, three of us heard her sing, and now she's sleeping hopefully she sleeps for a while' I think to myself as I walk back downstairs. "Is she asleep?" George asks as I enter the kitchen "Ya she's sleeping and let's hope she doesn't ask about L'manberg.." I say I sit on the island "We all know she won't stop thinking about them..and you know she'll try to go to L'manberg and she'll find out you lied to her so she could stay" Sap says in an annoyed tone "Why are you so upset about this?" George asks "I don't know but that song she sang reminded me of my parents they used to sing that exact song to me and someone else" He says as he tries to remember "Like you have a younger sibling and you don't remember them?" George asks "Probably I don't know" He says as he rubs his hand over his face. "Ok Sap what do you remember about them?" I ask him "Well I kinda remember a pink-purple room and a baby in a crib" He says as he walks over to the fridge. "If you remember a pink-purple room that means you probably had a sister" George says as he stands up and walks closer to Sap "Maybe...." Sap says in a sad tone "What else do you remember?" I ask him getting more curious "I think she's a year younger than me" He says as he grabs a soda and closes the fridge door. He turns around and faces us "How do I even know if this girl is her..." Sap says in a sad tone "Sapnap she sang two songs that your parents sang to you.... how else would she know the songs if she wasn't your sister" George says in an inpatient tone "Maybe....I need to be alone" Sap says as he leaves and walks upstairs to his room. "Dream we need to have a plan for L'manberg" George says as he leans on the island "And what do you suggest?" I ask him getting tired of this conversation "Well you could tell Y/n the truth and tell her that her nation is alive and well!" George screams. "You know why I can't" I say getting angry at him then we hear Y/n scream. George and I look at each other and we both sprint upstairs "Y/N!" I hear Sapnap scream as he tries to open the door. "Sap get out of the way" I say to him as I take out the keys and I open the door. The three of us walk inside and the room is empty "What?" George says in a confused tone "What happened?" Sap asks "They took her back?" George says as he walks over to the broken window "How did they take her?" Sap asks me but I stay and I slowly look around it looked like a struggle then at the corner of my eye I see a red stain on the floor. I walk over to the stain to examine it and I touch it. "Blood" I say as I stand up and I walk over to the window "They hurt her.....Why?" I ask out loud I turn around at the guys and I leave the room and walked to mine. I close the door and I clench my fists then I punch the wall and I continued punching tile my hands start to bleed.....

Hope you liked this chapter next one will be out in a bit 😊