Chapter 11 TUBBO!!

Dream/Clay's POV
It's been a few days since Y/n and I got together and I've never been happier... I'm seriously in love with this girl. Right now Y/n's visiting Tommy and Wilber.... I don't like that she's there right now and not here with me. I know they're her 'Family' but I'm.... Something more to her?
I don't know to be honest... I know tomorrow the Manberg Festival is happening and Wilber says he has a plan and I'm scared. I'm scared that something will happen to my Kitten.... And she doesn't know about any of this and I know for a fact that if she did she would kill all of us who knew about it. I stand at my desk with the plans for tomorrow as my room door opens and a sad Y/n comes in... "Oh Kitten what's wrong?" I ask as I walk over to her and giude her to my bed. I walk back over to the door and close it then walk back over to her. "T.... Tommy told me what you and Wilber want to do tomorrow...." She says as tears continue to fall down her beautiful face... I look down at my hands "I'm... sorry my love..." I say as I cup her face.... "I meant to tell you but I didn't know how... I didn't mean to upset you...." I say in a sad tone as I look into her beautiful e/c eyes "I... I'm not upset y.. you didn't tell me... I'm upset cause you might get hurt...and I don't want you to get hurt..." She says in a sad tone.. as she stands up and walks over to the wall next to my window.. "Princess.." I say in a sweet and sad tone.. She looks at me with the most saddest eyes I've ever seen... "Princess... I promise you I won't get hurt..." I say as I walk up to her and wrap my arms around her.. "Princess.." I say and she looks up at me "Yes?" She asks with a still a sad tone. "I... I'm so sorry" I say as a tear falls down my face.. "Clay..." She says as she whips my face with her soft hands. She looks deeply in to my eyes and I just feel lost... she slowly starts leaning in and I do the same... after a few moments our lips meet. 'I'm so in love with this girl' I think to myself as I continue to kiss her more passionately.....

 'I'm so in love with this girl' I think to myself as I continue to kiss her more passionately

Y/n's POV
It's Manberg Festival and I have a very bad feeling about it... Not only what Dream and Wilber have planed but of what the new president has planned... I still haven't even met the new 'ruler' of L'Manberg... I guess we'll see later today..

A few hours later
Dream said he'd be wating from afar but he did say that if something happend he, Sap, or George will get me out of here or something... even though I could take care of myself...

The festival been fun I guess and I starting to think that nothing will happen... that was till the 'president' asked everyone to get to the stage area.. As Nick and I get to our seats the president gets on stage with... "TUBBO!" I say very loud.. I look at Nick with a very pissed off look.. "Did you know that TUBBO was working with HIM" I ask him getting more mad by the second... He looks at me and tries to say something when "Oh look they're about to start.. let listen" George says as he and Nick look forword.. "Fine but we are most defenitly talking about this later" I say as I look forword and cross my arms..

Tubbo walks up to the mic "Hello ladies and gentleman.. Today I'm here to tell you Schlatt has successfuly wash all the insects of our great nation and with that he has allowed the goodness and tastiness to shine through. Ladies and gentleman.." as Tubbo talks I start to get a very bad feeling... I look around and everyone seems to be having a great time.. somehow I was to distracted to listen to his whole speech.. cause the next thing I know is that Tubbos in a cage and someone else is on the stage... I slowly stand up and I feel myself getting scared.. Sapnap looks at me confused and concerned... "Y/n what's wrong?" He asks as he gently takes my hand... I look at him "that... that's him" I say as I pull on Dreams hoodie and show him my scars on my arm... Sap looks down at my arm and his face turns shocked... "oh my gods... Y/n.." he says in a soft tone.. as Sap is looking at me I turn my face back to the stage... I see Techno holding a crossbow towards Tubbo... I immediately scream "No!!" I scream as I run to the stage... but as I'm running I feel myself getting angrier.. the next thing I know is I grab the arrow with my long and blue??!! arm!!! I look at my arm with a shocked and scared look... the I look back at Tubbo and see he's safe.. I calm myself down and now I'm back to normal... "What just happened?" I ask myself as I look at my arms... I turn my head to the audience.. and I stop when I see Sapnap and George... but before anything could be said... something explodes.. I look around and see fire and more explosions... I grab the key that was laying on the floor and unlock Tubbos cage.. after he's free I hear something under the stage.. I look at Tubbo and I push him off.. but I couldn't get out in time.. cause next thing I know is the stage blows up from under me and everything turns black....

Hope you liked this chapter next one will be out in a little bit 🤗