Chapter 7 Tommy....Why would you do that?

Dream's POV
I woke up early in Y/ns arms and I feel very safe.... I hope she feels safe in my arms too. I look over at the clock and it says 8:30am. 'Good thing I woke up now so we won't be late for the meeting' I think to myself as I slowly and gently get Y/n off of me and she gets comfy on the bed. I hate the fact that I have to meet up will Wilber and Tommy. Cause all I want to do is have her in my arms all day. I slowly get up and start heading towards the door, but I hear Y/n whimper. I turn around and look at her... As a tear falls down her face "Aw Princess..." I say in a soft tone and think about what I should do. Then I get an idea 'what if I take off my jacket and give it to her... Maybe she'll stop crying?' I ask myself in my head and start taking off my jacket when I hear "....Dream..." from Y/n. I look up at her and I'm shocked 'She just said my name in her sleep.... She's dreaming of me?...... Oh my god' I think to myself as my face feels hot. I take off my jacket and gently place it on her. I look up at her face and she slowly calms down 'Thank god... it looks like I calm her down.....that's nice..' I think to myself as I slowly walk back towards the door and head downstairs to meet George and Sapnap...

I get downstairs and see them sitting in the kitchen talking about random things.... Sap has been acting kinda distant since she came back. So George and I have been kinda worried about him... I walk into the kitchen "Ok so at what time does Wilber want to meet?" I ask as I walk closer to them... "In about 20 minutes" George says as he takes a drink of his coffee... "Ok so we should head there now" Sap says as he grabs George's cup and dumps it into the sink. I look over at George and he gets pissed "What the Hell Sapnap!!" He loudly yells at him. But before he could continue I grab his arm "Hey stop yelling if she wakes up from her sleep that she desperately needs I will not hesitate to kill you both" I say in a cold a stern tone... They both look at me with shocked and scared looks on their faces "Now before you both decide to start this again. Lets get going it takes 15 minutes to get there so let's go before we're late and not early" I say as I put Georges hand down and head outside.... As I walk outside Eret walks up to me... "So the meetings happening soon?" they ask "Yeah... and I appreciate you coming here to watch over Y/n again" I say as I shake their hand. "Yeah of course I know she probably hates me right now.... But I still care about her... She's the only one who made sure everyone was ok.... After every time you guys attacked us... so I just want to make sure she's ok while she is staying here" They say with a small smile. 'I know they care about Y/n.... I could tell by the way he talks about her... But he told me a bit ago that it wasn't in that way...not in the way I do...that is....They told me that they care about her in a brother.. sister way. Which kinda makes me feel better in a funny way' I think to myself as they walk inside the house and says hi to George and Sap. As they come outside "Ok let's go when we get there the meeting should begin" Sap says with a small smile on his face.

After about 10 minutes we get to L'manberg and we see Wilber and Tommy waiting by the entrance. We get to the entrance of L'manberg we stop a few feet away from the two of them. "Well hello Dream, George, and Sapnap thank you so much for coming here to discuss important matters with us" Wilber says in a somewhat kind tone. "Ya, ya, ya Wilber what are we here to talk about?" Sapnap says in an impatient tone and then Tommy gets angry "Dream your men essentially did crazy wrong things against us!" Tommy yells at me but before he could say anything else Wilber stops him... "As I was saying I want to let go of the past...." he says "Ok Wilber why did you call this meeting?" George asks in an annoyed tone... "I-I'm here to a negotiation with you" Wilber says with a little stutter... 'Hmm he's getting nervous.... This is going to get interesting' I think to myself. I take a few steps forward to them "...Okay.." I say so they could continue. Wilber and Tommy look at each other then back at me.... "We don't wish for anymore bloodshed.... We don't wish for this w-war to continue... We don't want power or anything else... We just want freedom and to be independent. We would also want Y/n to come back to us..." Wilber says in a somewhat confident tone. I slowly nod my head a few times and start to laugh a bit... "Would you like to know what I want?" I ask them in a threatening tone "What do you want?" Tommy asks in a unamused tone...