Chapter 6 Tubbo? Tommy?

Y/n's POV
I wake up in a weird place I look around and see wood? "What?" I ask myself then I hear the door open. I turn and see a very bright light. I start to get very scared I push myself back tile I hit the wall behind me then I scream "No stay away!" I yell at whoever's in front of me as I cover my face with my hands. "Y/n..." I hear a soft voice say 'wait why does that voice sound familiar?' I think to myself. I slowly look up to see Tubbo and Tommy with concerned looks on their faces "Tommy? Tubbo?" I ask them as they both smile. I slowly stand up and I start to freak out "What how are you guys alive?" I ask them "Why wouldn't we be alive?" Tommy asks in a concerned tone "D-dream said you guys....he told me he and his team killed you all for not surrendering" I say in a scared tone. "What's happening in her-" I hear Wilber say I turn my head and see Wilber "Oh my gods you're here" He says as he pulls me into a nice hug it took me a second but I hug him back then I feel someone on my back and my arm. I lift my head and see both Tommy and Tubbo hugging me and Wil. Wilber slowly pulls away and I look at them "How are you here?" Wil asks "I have no idea I just woke up in this place" I say kinda confused "Oh Tubbo and I broke her out of Dream's base and brought her here" Tommy says in a confident tone. "You did what?!" Wilber screams at him "We brought her here.... I don't see the problem" Tommy says. Tubbo and I look at each other "Tommy now he's going to come here and try to take her back!" Wilber says in a louder tone. As they argue... at the corner of my eye Tubbo goes behind me and he gives me a scared look "Guys stop arguing!" I yell at them and they both stop and they look at me "This is what's going to happen...Tommy you and Tubbo are going to make potions, Wilber you're going to fortify our defenses and I'm going to go see Fundy so I could seek medical attention" I say as I leave the van and head to the medbay and see Fundy. "Hey buddy" I say and he turns around and sees me "Your here?" He asks as he slowly walks towards me "Ya I'm here" I say as I hug him. After a second I feel him hug me back....he pulls away "so are you ok?" He asks "Kinda I just need you to check my wounds to see if they're healing properly" I say as I walk over to the medical bed and sit on it "Ok" He says as he goes over to the cabinets and he takes out some medical stuff.

After about two hours Fundy finishes "Ok you should rest for a couple of hours...so just relax" He says with a smile...then we hear shouting from outside "It's ok I'm going to go see what's happening.." He says to me as he walks over to the door and leaves. I stay lying down and after a few minutes I hear the door open. I stay lying down as I feel something poke me in the arm...I look over at my left arm and see the color lime then everything goes black.....

Dream's POV
After I give her the shot and gently pick her up. I head to the door I open it and look over to the entrance. I still see them at the gate yelling at Sapnap and George. I take this as an opportunity to leave from the wall closest to the medbay. I look down at Y/n sleeping peacefully "I'm sorry Princess but you need to be on my side...I need you on my side" I say to her in a whisper as I walk towards the wall. I gently place her on the floor. I grab my pickaxe from my backpack and mine through the wall. After a few minutes of mining I get to the other-side. I walk through the hole I just made and check to see if the cost is clear. "Ok let's get home" I say to myself as I walk back to where Y/n is and pick her up again and walk back to the castle....

After 10 minutes of walking we get to the castle...I walk over to the door and knock. After a few minutes Eret opens the door "Dream what's going on? and what happened to Y/n?" they ask "Eret I can't really explain right now " I say as I walk inside and head upstairs "What do you mean you can't really explain right now?" they ask in a upset tone "Eret please just let me get her into bed" I say as I walk down the hallway and head into her room. I gently place her on the bed and I walk over to the door "Eret go downstairs I'll talk to you then" I say to them "Ok fine I'll wait downstairs" Eret says and they leaves and heads downstairs. I close the door and I look at Y/n...I walk over to her and kneel next to her bed. "I hope you stay this time" I say to her in a whisper. I give her a kiss on her forehead and head out the room to talk to Eret.

After I finish talking to Eret they understood what happend and said that if we need them to watch over Y/n when ever we need to do something. "George and Sap should now be getting more resources so I think I'll just check on Y/n" I say to myself as I walk upstairs. I walk up to her room and I gently knock on the door "Princess..." I say in a soft tone as I open the door and walk inside. I gently close the door behind me and turn to see Y/n still sleeping...I walk over to her and gently brush a few hairs away from her face. I get out a small sigh then I hear her softly cry..I look at her concerned "Princess are you ok?" I ask her softly as I gently climb on the bed next to her. She slowly turns around so her back is facing me....I slowly lie down next to her and take off my mask. After a few minutes I feel the bed slowly move....I turn my head and see Y/n faceing me and then she slowly moves closer to me. I gently move closer to her so she could get more comfy and after a few minutes she puts her arm around me...I feel myself blush so I move slightly closer and she puts her head on my chest and she cluddles closer. I smile as I put my arms around her a I slowly feel myself get sleepy...Y/n cuddles up to me until her head is up to my neck. I tighten my arms around her and slowly let myself get taken away in sleep...."Goodnight Love...."

Hope you liked this chapter next one will be out in a bit 😊