Chapter 12 I'm going to get you somewhere safe..

Sapnap's POV
I run to her.. "No....no no no" I say as I get next to her and check her pulse.. after a few seconds I feel her pulse.. "oh thank god" I say... I look back up and look around for George.. "George!... George!" I scream as I see him running around looking for me.. he turns his head and runs to me and Y/n. As he comes over he looks down at her "oh god Sapnap is she-" before he could finish his sentence I cut him off.. "no she's still alive.. we need to get her out of here" I say in a desperate tone.. George nods and picks her up bridal style... as we leave I look around ManBerg... this place is a mess... I look back at George and we leave...

After about 15 minutes we finally get back to base.. George and I bring Y/n to the medbay... while George takes care of her injuries I pace back and forth thinking about what to do... then I came to a conclusion.. 'I need to get her out of here' I think to myself as I look over at her... "George I need to take care of something really quick.." I say as I walk backwards towards the door.. "what do you have to do?" He asks as he doesn't look up at me and he continues to work on Y/n... "Don't worry about me... just please take care of her" I say as I leave the room and head to hers... I walk inside and grab all her things... "Don't worry Y/n I'm going to get you somewhere safe.." I think to myself as I pack up all her things and bring everything to my room after I finish I grab one of Patches cat carrier for Stiles... I go to the living room and see Patches and Stiles playing with each other... "Sorry buddy you need to come with me.." I say as I put the carrier down and walk to the couch and pick him up... as I place him in the carrier Patches walks up to me.. I look at her as I close the carrier... "I'm sorry girl... but this is the only way I could keep her and Stiles safe... but don't worry you'll see both of them again.." I say as I gently pet her...

After about 2 hours George is finished patching up Y/n he told me that she's in a coma and he has no idea of when she's going to wake up.... 'This is all my fault... I shouldn't have let her go to the festival...' I think to myself as I prep the horses and the carriage and also put all our thing inside... I look back at the base.. "Alright y/n let's get out of here" I say as I sneaked my way back inside and straight to the medbay... after I get her I quickly walked back outside and gently place her into the carriage... I close to certain thing... I walk back inside and write a note for the boys... 'I need to tell them why I left with Y/n... and I know Dream wouldn't let her leave without a fight... this is the best thing for her...' I think to myself as I finish writing the note and place it on the counter... I walk to the front door and grab my cloak and place it around me... I look back inside the house and start to think of all of our memories that the boys and I made here... after a few seconds I slowly place the hood over my head and walk outside.... I get on to the carriage and the three of us out of here......

Dreams POV
After the craziness of the festival was over I went home to make sure Y/n, George, and Sap were ok... as I walk inside I see Patches asleep on the couch... "hmm that's wired.. normally Stiles is sleeping next to her.." I say to myself but shrug it off "maybe he's with Y/n" I say to myself as I go upstairs to George's room... I knock on his door "Hey George you in there?" I ask as I open the door and see him sitting on his desk... "Hey man.. how are the people from.. Pogtopia?" He asks with a tired tone... "better then I thought they'd be.. but I don't know.." I say.. "I guess none of you got hurt today right?" I ask as I lean on his door... he looks at me with a confused expression... "Dream... Y/n is in a coma... she's in the medbay as we speak" he says in a sad tone... the moment he said that I immediately feel my legs go weak.. I run as fast as I can to the medbay with George behind me.. as we enter no ones... there... "What no.. she was here Sapnap was with her..." George says as he looks around very confused... I look at him "Where's Sapnap?" I ask then the two of us run upstairs to his room to find it empty... "what?" George says I immediately run to Y/ns room and it's also empty... I fall on my knees... "no... she can't be.......gone..." I say... 'Y/n'..............

THE END
Hope you liked this story because I did. Please tell me if you liked this story.. but don't worry..  I'm not going to leave you on a cliff hanger for long....😁