Akumatized

From what I learned in season 4 is that Ladybug/Marinette was being too secretive to her partner and it was hurting him too much. I know how it feels to be left out like no one wants you or that they just use you for something they can't do. I mean the heroes are still kids and they got alot more growing up to do until they are ready to face Monarch. My sensei once taught me that being children means we aren't strong enough to fight a grown adult and he was right. There will come a time until Ladybug finally learns what it means to love someone, whether they are different people. And Cat Noir to finally let go of her and move on to someone else to love rather than waste time if someone doesn't love him back.

-----------------------------------------------------------------

The next day, Cat Noir knew that his lady is really hiding something from him and never talked to him about anything other than lying and distancing him. She's just like his father that never talks to him about anything other than giving him emotional abuse.

He spots an akumatized basketball player using his basketball weapon to touch victims to disappear so that he can be the top basketball player. The feline saw Ladybug and the team arriving into action again but he was not gonna let them save the day this time.

Just as Purple Tigress was gonna grab the akumatized ball, Cat Noir zips in to grab it. He punctured it with his claws, deflated the ball and the Akuma came out. He growled at the team.

"Cat Noir?!" Purple Tigress gasps.

"So once again it's teamwork without me!" Cat Noir approached them.

"Whoa, why that attitude?" Purple Tigress got nervous.

"Isn't it obvious? Since I've been left out, I've dismembered my partnership with your leader" Cat Noir replied menacingly.

"For god's sake! Cat Noir, you're being very selfish and a total jerk!" Ladybug said and caught the Akuma with her yo-yo.

"I'm not the one being a selfish jerk! You've kept secrets from me and distanced away with the team" Cat Noir crossed his arms.

"You think this is about you?!" Ladybug yelled.

"We were supposed to be partners! And this is the thanks I get? You haven't called on me these last few weeks!" Cat Noir approaches her, "Who was there for you? Who was there to save your life? Who always breaks an akumatized object for you? Who sacrificed a lot for you?" He asked.

"You did" Ladybug replied fearfully.

"Exactly! You need me on the team! There are a lot of consequences" Cat Noir said.

"You think you know consequences?!" Ladybug shouted.

"Yes, I do! All you think about is whether Shadow Moth will show up but it's been 4 months since he hasn't shown his face! I tried so hard for you to simmer down but you constantly go overboard! Milady, this isn't Paris anymore! Shadow Moth preys on negative emotions and I've seen you get irresponsible! Remember Anti-bug? Prime Queen? Santa Claws? Miracle Queen? Glaciator? You don't care about anyone but yourself!" Cat Noir was getting pissed at her for not being responsible for how people feel and Shadow Moth always preys on negative emotions.

Ladybug was taken back by his rant about all the times she messed up, "Yes, I do remember"

"Truth to be told you're not worth it! Take your team and go! I've realized my feelings for you were in vain!" He pushed her down.

"How dare you!" Ladybug gets up and tackled the savage feline. It was now a cat fight while Polymouse, Purple Tigress, Rooster Bold, and Caprikid watched.