Hurting

Cat Blanc ran past her, making her stop running as he extends his sharp steel claws, angry at her for lying and breaking the rules.

"You've been a bad little bug. What kind of lady abuses her cat?!" Cat Blanc snarled.

"Kitty please!" Ladybug got really scared.

"I will see you suffer as I have suffered!" Cat Noir grits his teeth. Ladybug remembered the alternative Blanc that the akuma was in his bell but wasn't sure it was the same here.

"This isn't you, Cat!" Ladybug backs away.

"It now is. I'm going to destroy you!" He strikes at her, "Don't bother trying to escape me!"

"I'm sorry for being selfish at you!" Ladybug ran.

"Everything from you is built on lies! LIES!" Cat Blanc yelled.

"I never lied!" Ladybug jumps to the roof.

"You've been distanced from me for too long! You never explained it to me! You mistreated me!" Cat Blanc leaps after her. At one point he managed to strike at her with his claws.

Ladybug saw he has drawn blood from her, not even the suit can protect her.

"The world will know that Ladybug is the real monster here!" He approaches her.

"Shadow Moth akumatized you! He's the monster!" Ladybug jumped to the next roof.

"He no longer pulls the strings on me!" Cat Blanc charged a cataclysm.

Every hit he threw at her, it only hit the buildings, including the Arc de Triomphe.

"I can't let him destroy the moon!" Ladybug thought.

"Come out, bugabrat! There's no use in hiding!" Cat Blanc crawling on all fours.

Ladybug was hiding behind some bush, holding her wound, "He's too strong and this is all my fault" She thought with tears in her eyes.

"COME OUT LADYBUG! DON'T BE A COWARD!" Cat Blanc shouted.

"All right! Then I have all the time in the world to destroy and turn people into white cats!" Cat Blanc laughed evilly.

Hearing this Ladybug got up and threw her yoyo around him to restrain him, "NOT A CHANCE!" She hurled him to the ground.

"AAAGH!" He crashed to the ground.

"I will not let you destroy the world!" Ladybug said with determination.

"The world abandoned me! Just like you did to me!" Cat Blanc hissed.

"It's not too late!" Ladybug struggled to keep him tied up.

"Don't play with my feelings! I had enough neglect in my life!" Cat Blanc thrashing aggressively to get free.

"I'm not! There's still good in you!" Ladybug threw him into the bushes.

"I'm sorry I was pushing you away but I was trying to be a good guardian!" She yelled.

"You are a terrible one! You're a failure. Ladybug! And will always be one!" Cat Noir got up and took his staff out.

"If he keeps it up, I can't pick myself up! Ugh!" She clutched her side.

"We are still teenagers, milady! Your love for that boy is called obsession! Your blindness for love makes you do stupid things! You don't care what people feel!" Cat Blanc snarled.

"Then perhaps I should let him go! Lucky charm!" Ladybug used her lucky charm and out came a cute cat plushie, "A cat plushie?" She looks at it.

"Really Ladybug?" Cat Blanc baffled, "A cat plushie? So ridiculous!" He laughed.