Cured

At the hospital, Cat Noir was unconscious on the hospital bed and his heart was normal on the monitor.

"He's gonna be fine, right, Doc?" Ladybug asked the doctor.

"His vitals are normal" The doctor said.

"Thank god" Ladybug said.

She can't believe how muscular he gotten, especially those pecs and abs made him like a feline god, "Oh my" Ladybug almost swooned.

But then she looked worried, if Cat Noir is still furious at her. She hoped that he still has love in his heart like he always has whenever he flirts or calls her milady.

"Kitty, I hope you hear me. But you were right about me, I was careless, selfish and all too focused on defeating Shadow Moth over my own feline partner and not calling you for help in the team these last few weeks. I'm truly a terrible guardian and you have every right to be mad at me. I just didn't want you to be a rampaging akumatized villain. I miss the cheerful kitty with his puns and humor" Ladybug held his hand.

The heart monitor was still beeping and the feline was breathing normally.

"I'm sorry for everything, Kitty" Ladybug finished and puts the magical charm that is white with light blue spots on his chest.

"Mmmmm Mi.....Milady?" Cat Noir groaned.

"Cat Noir?" Ladybug looks up.

"What the hell happened?" Cat Noir asked.

"You were akumatized, Kitty" Ladybug replied.

He looked at the TV oh himself akumatized and he grabbed the remote and turned it off, "Just great. Now I have to live with that nightmare" He said sarcastically.

"I did everything to save you from dying from the akuma" Ladybug clinged on him.

Cat Noir was surprised by the sudden affection from her, "You did?" Cat Noir was confused.

"Yes, I couldn't bear to lose you" Ladybug buries her face in his chest, "You've made me open my eyes on all mistakes and screwups I've done and how important you really are" Ladybug said.

Cat Noir raised a brow. Like the other times she apologizes, does she really mean it or is she only saying that just to make him feel better and go back to being secretive again? But he saw how hurt she was in her eyes and full of regret was genuine.

"No more secrets to be kept away from you. I understand if you won't forgive me, I truly don't deserve it" Ladybug teared up.

Still confused, Cat Noir just kept looking at her.

"You were right as Blanc. It was my fault for taking over as guardian over Master Fu. This duty is something I really wish I could undo it. As Blanc you really stopped Shadow Moth for once by turning him into a cat. I'm ready to sacrifice my memories and my role as Ladybug. This is the end" Ladybug said, ready to leave.

"Ladybug, wait! You can't just give up like that! Paris needs us!" Cat Noir said.

"After all we went through? I'm no hero, I'm a screw up and I can't do something right! We haven't even stopped Shadow Moth now that he's human again!" Ladybug broke down.

"Calm down, Milady! Don't let him sense your negative energy!" Cat Noir tries to calm her down.

He couldn't stand up but for her to listen to his voice, "I'm sorry I was obnoxious to you. I just couldn't bear to feel empty inside"

"And I'm truly sorry for pushing you away, my own partner" Ladybug again clinged onto him.

"You mean it?" Cat Noir wasn't sure.