Rage

The next day, Cat Blanc was becoming twisted with madness and he wanted to make Ladybug beg for mercy. But now that he's got a good sleep on the balcony roof, he's starving like a street cat. He didn't care about scaring innocents or turning them into white cats, all he wants is revenge.

He touched citizens, turning them into cats. The cops tried to taser him but he felt nothing. He grabs the wires and threw them back at them for them to get tasered. He made his way to the seafood market to feed. He walks up to the fish counter and grabs a big fish, biting a big chunk off.

"Hey, that's not allowed!" The guy at the counter said but Blanc held his hand up for a warning.

"I can destroy you or turn you into a white cat. Back off!" Cat Blanc hissed.

"Whatever you say!" The clerk backed off.

"Cat Noir! What are you doing?!" Ladybug walked into the store.

"It's Blanc to you and back off while I have my breakfast!" Cat Blanc warned her.

"Calm down. I'm trying to help you" Ladybug said.

"It's too late, Ladybug. I am what you made me" Cat Blanc growled.

"You brought this upon yourself!" Ladybug accused him.

"No! This is all your doing! You broke my trust and the world will know the truth!" Blanc readies his claws.

"It doesn't have to be this way! You're too dangerous with your destructive powers!" Ladybug tries to reason with him.

"Oh, I'm dangerous? That's funny" He laughed in disbelief, "You wanna know what really hurt me the most? You once said that I'm a partner like any other, and the important thing is to pick the best

superheroes for each mission. With or without Cat Noir. Does that sound familiar to you? Or when I wanna help you, what did you do?!"

"Turned you away, I'm really sorry for that" Ladybug said while he approached.

"It won't matter. Now I'm gonna make you feel what it's like leaving me out or rejecting my help! Prepare yourself, Ladybug!" Cat Blanc angrily ran at her.

Ladybug jumps over him and kicked him from behind, "Don't forget I know all your fighting skills!" Ladybug said.

"I fight like a wild cat now!" He tried to claw her with his claws.

Ladybug dodged each strike and then grabs him by the tail to throw him outside, "Let's take it outside, Blanc!"

"SHUT UP AND FIGHT!!" Blanc clawed the lamppost to sharpen his claws.

"I don't wanna fight you but you leave me no choice!" Ladybug moves aside from the aggressive feline.

"Then let me claw you to death!" He so wanted to taste her blood from his claws.

"YOU'RE NOT KILLING ANYONE!" Ladybug threw her yoyo and ties him up to throw him at a truck's trailer.

The impact created a hole in the trailer with Cat Blanc inside, "This proves nothing!" He shouted from the inside.

Ladybug pulled her yoyo back, "You're aware only I can stop you!"

Cat Blanc got out of the trailer and was feeling angry, "This is just like at the park you threw me in the trash bin! You never thought of how I felt!"

"I've since regretted that day! I just lost my temper!" Ladybug got nervous.

"Let's see how you'll like it!" He grabs her hard with his claws sinking into her.

"LET ME GO!!!" Ladybug screamed.

"As you wish!" He threw her in the trash bin.

But he didn't stop there, he lifts it up over his head, "Sayonara Bug!" He threw the trash bin roughly and it rolled down the street, Ladybug screaming inside it.