Heartache

Cat Blanc held the white cat in his arms, sitting on the rails of the Eiffel Tower, looking at the view of Paris. His cat ears heard a thud behind him and he growled lowly that it's Shadow Moth.

"Shadow Moth!" Cat Blanc growled.

"That's right Blanc, my ultimate akuma" Shadow Moth said, "Pity that you broke free from my control"

"I'm not interested in getting her miraculous! So don't try to control me!" Cat Blanc roared.

"Then what are you gonna do? Kill your former partner and me? You'll end up with no one to fight in the end" Shadow Moth said.

"I should kill your first" Cat Blanc hissed and so did his cat.

"You wouldn't dare! Your powers are too destructive!" Shadow Moth protested.

"Big mistake to akumatize me! You couldn't fight like a man because you send your puppets to do your job" Cat Blanc glared.

"You expect me to fight you?" Shadow Moth said.

"I expect you to be a man for once! You tried to destroy Paris by your insanity! Whatever wish you're trying to gain, you'll only lose yourself" Cat Blanc's hand summoned his cataclysm, "You just couldn't leave us in peace! I tried so hard to gain love from my lady but you're in the way!"

"She's nothing to you now. And face it, you are her enemy now!" Shadow Moth yelled.

Feeling the rage build up, he prepared to throw the Cataclysm, "YOU RUINED EVERYTHING!!!" Blanc yelled.

Shadow Moth moved out of the way as the cataclysm hits the rails.

"You're not gonna see the light again Shadow Moth! I will destroy you!" Cat Blanc ran at him and punched him.

Shadow Moth tried to call out the akuma but it wouldn't leave and he realized it was in the feline's heart, "Oh no"

"It's not on the outside, no it's inside me," Blanc said, charging another cataclysm.

"This is why you shouldn't have interfered with mine and Ladybug's life you monster! So prepare to die!" Cat Blanc said.

"CAT NOIR!!!" Ladybug tackled the feline as they tumbled off the tower.

They landed on the rails of the tower multiple times and they landed at the bottom.

"ARRGH! I almost had that monster!" Cat Blanc got up, mad that Ladybug foiled his attempt to kill Shadow Moth.

"You're Cat Noir!" Ladybug yelled.

"Was Cat Noir! There is no point in turning me back to who I was! And I should destroy you too right now for interfering in killing him!" Cat Blanc stood up and held his hand up, "He has been a thorn in our teamwork for too long!"

"Blanc just listen to me!" Ladybug begged as he cornered her.

"Why should I? Everything you do, you always mean business! Everyone that trusted you, you let them down! First, you abandoned Chloe, and now me! Whoever gets hurt ends up as the bad guy, you barely understand the consequences! Master Fu was a better guardian than you'll ever be! It's your own fault he gave up his memories because you couldn't let Queen Bee help!" Cat Blanc ranted and grabs his white cat to cope with anxiety.

"MY FAULT?! IT'S MY FAULT FU PASSED TO ME?!" Ladybug tearfully yelled, on the verge to snap.

"Yes, it is! You're just a child! Adults have more responsibility!" Cat Blanc yelled.

"So are you! If you so want to kill me, then go ahead and fire! I dare you. If you're not Cat Noir anymore then prove it!" Ladybug shouted back, daring him.