Savage

The next morning, Marinette saw that Blanc wasn't looking too good and that the Akuma in his heart is killing him. She needs Ladybug to take him to the hospital quickly. No akuma has ever entered in a human heart until now. She climbed down the ladder and gets her earrings on and Tikki came out.

"Tikki spots on!" She transformed into Ladybug, "Hang on, kitty" She carried him out through the trapdoor and swung from building to building, hearing her kitty purring in so much pain.

"Princess......" He moaned with his closed eyes.

"Hold on, Kitty. I'll help you" She ran on the rooftops to the hospital.

There were a few victims that have been turned into white cats but she had to focus on Cat Blanc. She came to the entrance of the hospital and told the receptionist that her kitty is dying because the Akuma is in his body. The doctors quickly took him to the MRI to scan his body, hoping that he won't wake up in a state of panic.

It's been 20 minutes and Ladybug waited anxiously for answers, "How is he?" Ladybug asked the doctor.

"His vitals seem to be draining but we don't know the cause. Scans picked up a butterfly in his heart and surgery seems very risky. His heart rate is somewhat....active but weakening" The doctor explained and looked at Cat Blanc resting on the hospital bed with his upper body exposed so that the instruments can read his heart rate on the monitor.

"Whatever the akuma is doing, it's affecting his heart rate. We don't know what can happen" The doctor said.

"Unless I can help him," Ladybug said.

"Pardon me?" The doctor asked in confusion.

"I never faced an akumatized person with an akuma in the heart. Perhaps he just needs a bit of love" Ladybug said.

Suddenly, the heart monitor was increasing louder and Cat Blanc growled angrily that he's gonna lash out.

"Rrrrrrgh!!!" He struggled only to find out he's strapped down, "Let me out of here!"

"Kitty! Stay calm!" Ladybug tries to reason with him.

"YOU!!!!" He broke free, sky blue eyes went yellow and his pupils became slanted.

"STOP! The akuma is killing you!" Ladybug screamed but Cat Blanc lifts her up.

He threw her against the hospital bed and roared like a lion going savage. The akuma hurting him makes him extremely dangerous.

"Security!!!" The doctor ran away.

"Kitty! Please! Calm down! You're hurting yourself!" Ladybug begged.

"HRRRRGH!!!" Cat Blanc growled, looking at her with pure rage.

"Kitty! Please calm down!" Ladybug begged but the feline was not Cat Noir.

He clawed everywhere in fear and ran in the halls like a cat.

"Cease hostility!" The guards ran in.

Blanc roared and touched them, turning them into white cats.

"Oh no!" Ladybug followed the now feral Cat Blanc.

She can hear him snarl like a panther, metal screeching from his claws, and doctors screaming.

"Stand down Kitty!" Ladybug threw her yoyo around him.

Snarling savagely, he started clawing everywhere. He wanted out of this place and the pain to stop.

"Cat! Look at me! Calm down please!" Ladybug begged.

Growling viciously as he circled her, sensing that she's a threat. He jumped out the window to cause panic in the city. Ladybug has to get the Akuma out before it hurts him too much.