♪ Chapter 4: Beautiful Stranger ♪

"Beautiful stranger sitting right there, looked up at me and my dark curly hair.."

As Eliza and Peggy got to the dormitory, they had walked to their dorm. Passing Alexander Hamilton's, until they got to dorm 225. Opening the door and going inside, as Eliza looked through her bag for her makeup bag, full of blush, eyeliner, mascara, any cosmetics you could think of. Peggy had walked around the dorm while thinking.. Just thinking. She sat back onto the bed, looking at Eliza. "What if he doesn't like my outfit?" She asked, as Eliza nodded no. "No.. Pegs. He will! He's head over heels for you!! Don't be nervous, but I understand. First date." She added while looking for something in the dorm, Peggy nodded while looking out of the window and getting up. Deciding to grab a shirt, and some sweatpants. Plus a zip up hoodie. She set it all on the bed while doing a small spin. Then taking her hair out of the ponytail and shaking her head. Brushing out her hair before putting it back into its ponytail. Grabbing a yellow barrette and putting it into her hair. Smiling while she put on her shirt and sweatpants. Looking into the mirror and smiling. "I think I look pretty good!"  She added, while smiling and grabbing some perfume off of her nightstand. The scent read: "Blueberry Sugar Pancakes" On the labeling, as she sprayed some on and looked at Eliza. "How do I look?" She asked while smiling and going to pick out a pair of shoes. Eliza smiled and nodded. "Amazing!" She said and chuckled. "You're gonna nail this date, I swear." Eliza said and smiled while looking at Peggy and nodding. "You're right!! I am!!" She said and smiled.

Meanwhile with John, he had been also getting ready. Freshening up beforehand. As he sat onto his bed, a towel wrapped around him. He sat on the bed, grabbing his phone from the bedside table. 

Hamilsquad

Today at 1:53 pm

LAFAYETTE: "Oui!! John!! Are you ready for that date?"

                                                                                                               JOHN LAURENS: "I guess I am. I'm just nervous-"

LAFAYETTE: "Don't be! It'll be fiiiine. Peggy is my best friend!! And yours, don't worry! It'll be fine." 

AARON BURR: "I think he will be fine. It's his first date, he has the right to be nervous, Lafayette."

ALEXANDER HAMILTON: "Yeah! You should be okay!"

                                                                     JOHN LAURENS: "Your right, I'll text you guys after the date!! :)"

After putting his phone down, John had gotten up. Putting on some boxers and a tank top. As he looked over to grab his plain white T-shirt, putting it on while humming a small tune. Then putting on his pants, just some plain jeans. He threw on his flannel before looking in the mirror, fixing his ponytail while yawning a bit, going over to grab his cologne. Spraying some on and smiling a bit. 

Maybe this date could go well. John was determined it would.