✩˖ ࣪‧₊˚໒꒱⋆✩ Chapter 10: Dear Soulmate

"Dear soulmate, Do you think of me? 'Cause I do.."

It was now just an awkward silence. Peggy was in shock. This boy, who she's liked for forever, likes her. Wait, no. He loves her!! In her mind she was going in crazy, it was like she was madly in love. She smiled a bit as John was just honestly blushing. "So.. Do you er- wanna be my girlfriend?" He asked, and Peggy nodded happily. "Of course!!" She said and smiled while nodding and looking at him. John basically just fell head over heels for this girl. She said yes!! He smiled softly and sighed happily, "Amazing.. So, how does it feel having a boyfriend now?" He teased with a small smirk, Peggy started to pout, "Not even 10 seconds into this and you're already teasing me." She said and sighed while looking at him, "It honestly feels.. Great!!" She said and smiled happily, as John nodded. "That's good, I'm glad the feelings are mutual." He said and smiled happily. Peggy nodded, "So you knooooooow.. I am gonna tell Angie, and Eliza about this, right?" She said and smiled, John sighed a little and nodded, "Yes, yes I know, Pegs. You know, they've always shipped us together." Peggy nodded, "I know!!" She nodded and smiled a bit, "Maybe, we can share the pudding back at the dorms, I'm kind of sleepy." She said and yawned, it was all of that food that they ate that made her sleepy. John nodded happily and smiled, "Alright, Alright. We can go back to the dorms, cuddle, and eat the flan while watching a movie of your choice. Sounds good, love?" He asked and smiled while Peggy nodded, "Coolio!!" She said and put a thumbs up, This girl was just too cute.

After a little bit of waiting and chatting, the flan pudding was finally here!! Peggy smiled as it was in a little cut to-go bin, and they even gave her whipped cream on the side. Peggy smiled and thanked the waiter, before John got out his credit card to pay. Smiling softly and waiting for the waiter to come back with his card, once the waiter came back, they left, and started to go back to the subway station to get back to the dorms, Peggy looked at him with a smile, holding his hand, John looked down at her happily, "You're so cute." He said and chuckled while booping her nose, Peggy smiling and blushing a little bit. "Heyy- Stop it!!!" She said jokingly, as John laughed a little and smiled a little bit. Looking at her and sighing happily, "Alright, alright, my love~!" He said, as they were walking down the steps of the subway station, Peggy had almost tripped, but John luckily caught her, Peggy almost had a heart attack. "Gah!!" She said as she held onto John, she almost tripped over a soda can. 

"Are you okay?" John asked while sighing softly and looking at her, Peggy nodded and smiled softly. "Thank you for saving me from a broken nose!!" She said, and John laughed. "You dork." He smiled, as they kept walking, and eventually got onto the subway, where Peggy fell asleep, once more.

John was madly in love with this girl, he knew this would all last, he was very confident in this and couldn't wait to tell Alex, and the rest of his friends!