⋆·˚ ༘ * Chapter 11: From the start ⋆·˚ ༘ *

(I'M FINALLY BACK!!)

"That when I talk to you, Oh, Cupid walks right through And shoots an arrow through my heart!"

Once the subway ride was done, Peggy woke up and looked at John, "That was a good nap." She said and got up, walking off with him, John nodded and looked at her, "Seemed like it." He said and chuckled before getting off with her, now they were in walking distance from the college, John held her hand and hummed to himself, seeing a Starbucks and looking at her, stopping. "Want something?" John asked, Peggy looked up and nodded immediately, loving Starbucks, they went in and John opened the door for her, smiling as they waited in line, Peggy sighed happily and looked at him, "What do you normally get?" She asked, John thought for a second, "A Vanilla Bean frappe. What about you?" He said, Peggy thought about it too, "Oh! A Pink Drink with vanilla cold foam." She said and looked up at him, John smiled, "Nice choice!" Eventually, they were called up to order, the barista smiled and looked at them, "Welcome to Starbucks! What can I get you guys on this rainy day?" They asked, Peggy smiled and said her order, "A medium Pink Drink with vanilla cold foam please!" She said, and then John ordered, "A medium Vanilla Bean frappe." He said, getting out his card to pay, Peggy smiled and went over to go wait, John soon followed, he wrapped an arm around Peggy, looked down at her, and kissed her on the cheek. Peggy looked up and smiled at him before giggling and watching the drinks to be made. Once they got their drinks, Peggy took a sip of hers, smiling a bit as they grabbed napkins and walked out, Peggy smiled happily, "Well, did you wanna come to my dorm? Or go to yours?" She asked, John thought for a bit, "We can go to yours." He said and smiled.

A/N: (A lil short chapter :), I've been having writer's block and I've been relaxing, but I'll return to updating most likely weekly!!)