✧・゚: *✧・゚:* Chapter 8: Fragile

"Grew up in a case of fragile glass. But hammer away, it's time to crash. And as it shatters, let me shatter into you."

"What would you guys like to drink?" The waiter asked while looking at them both. Peggy looked at the menu, "Hm.." She said to herself while choosing out a lemonade. "Lemonade!" She said, the waiter nodded, "Would you like luster dust with it? It's basically edible glitter, it can go in food.. drinks.." They said while smiling, Peggy nodded immediately. "Yes please!" She said happily, she felt like a little kid. Glitter in your drink?? That HAD to taste good. Maybe even better than the drink itself.. John chuckled as he noticed her expressions, he found it super cute. "And for you, sir?" The waiter asked, John looked at the menu, and then at the waiter. "Hm.. I'll also have lemonade, minus the luster dust." He said and chuckled while Peggy smiled a lot, excited for her lemonade. The waiter smiled and nodded, "Alright! I'll have those out in a bit! Have you guys decided what you both wanted to order?" They asked, John looked at Peggy, she nodded no, "No, not right now." John said, the waiter stood there, "Alright! I'll be back with your drinks!" They said and walked off, Peggy felt a tabby cat brush against her. "Oh- Hi!" She said and leant down to pet the cat, hearing it purr. "Ooh.." She mumbled while John took a photo of the girl and the cat, smiling and looking at Peggy. "What's its name?" He asked, Peggy looked at the little name tag. "Orange!" She said and saw the cat walk off. "Aww, bye bye orange!" She waved the cat goodbye, looking back at John with a smile. "He left." She said and made a fake pout, John chuckles to himself, "Don't pout." He said and rubbed her head, "Aaallrighttt.." Peggy said while uncrossing her arms, looking back at John with a blush. "I'm excited about that drink." She said, John nodded, "I bet! You looked like a kid excited about something-" He said and laughed, Peggy huffed and blushed. "Maybe I did-" And then, the waiter came back with their drinks. "Here's a lemonade for the lady, and you too sir!" They said while Peggy got to mix the glitter in herself, there were little star shaped ice cubes, too! She gasped and looked at the waiter. "Thank you!!" She said happily while stretching out the U's, being super excited about this drink. 

"So, did you 2 decide on something to eat?" The waiter asked, Peggy nodded, and then looked at John while John nodded in agreement. "I would like a California sushi roll!" She said and smiled, "And ramen also." She added and looked at John, John looked at the menu. "Some onigiri, and ramen also!" He said and smiled at Peggy. Peggy smiled back, and then the waiter took their menus. "Alrighty! That'll be out in a bit." They said while walking away. Peggy smiled and looked at her lemonade. "Little star ice cubes!!" She pointed to them and grabbed the luster dust, and then the little star shaped spoon. John chuckled as Peggy scooped some dust and licked it off of the spoon. "Yummy." She said with a small laugh, and then put the dust into the drink, stirring it around with a shocked expression on her face. "Oh my.." She said and added some more, gasping a bit. "It's so pretty..." She said and stretched out the Y's, John chuckled, "Just like you! Wait- sorry, that was cheesy." He said and sighed, Peggy started blushing a bit herself. "Oh!! Nono!! It was cute." She said and smiled while drinking her lemonade. "This is so good." She said while drinking it still and putting it aside.

Once their food came, Peggy took some chopsticks and took them out of the packaging. And then she started to eat her sushi. "This is pretty good!!" She said gladly while still eating, "Would you like some?" She asked, John chuckled and nodded, "Sure!!" He said, Peggy smiled and took one, "Here it comes- Open wide!" She said and fed John some of the sushi. He ate it and laughed a bit, seeing some rice on her cheek and taking it off. "There you go." He said, keeping his hand slightly on her cheek, rubbing it softly while Peggy had a smile on her face, though they both started blushing at around the same time.

 Could this be time? Should he ask her to be his girlfriend? They were so in love. So.. Could this be time?